“Great place for families or business in Green Bay”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #11 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stay here every year when I return for the shareholders meeting and other important PAcker business and I continue to enjoy it. It's a great value, located conveniently off I-43 on the east side. The pool area is a great family attraction and even though I never use it I always see lots of happy kids and the noise doesn't dominate the property.

The hot breakfast is great...something for everyone. And they accommodate me and my elderly mom (who travels back to GB to visit family and friends) very well with accessible rooms, etc.

The staff is friendly and accommodating and very helpful with information and assistance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north end are farthest away from the pool and the elevator if you are concerned about n...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Greetings Bob E!!

Thank you - Thank you - for such a kind review of our property and staff! As a frequent, and loyal guest, we appreciate all of the time your took to provide the TripAdvisor community with your room tips and recommendations. We can't wait to have you back!!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here for a couple of nights and were greeted on reception by Amanda who was a breath of fresh air - lovely welcome, genuinely friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and fresh, the hotel was easy to get to and handy for the interstate, it was a bit out of town so nice and quiet. All in all a good place to stay for Green Bay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for such a thoughtful review!!

I truly appreciate that you would take time to share your experience at our property with others. We are so thankful that you chose our hotel while traveling through Green Bay and we hope to see you again very soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Nice place to stay in Green Bay. Water slide and pool area are great for our kids (8 & 11). Better than average for a free breakfast. Rooms are a decent size and clean, beds were good too. Location was pretty good for our planned activities at Lambed, Field and the Bay Beach Amusement Park. Staff were friendly, especially Yer in the breakfast room.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor! It means the world to our team - especially Yer - that you would share your experience with others.

I am very happy to hear that you took time to experience some of the fun Green Bay has to offer as well! Our property is conveniently located off highways 43 and 172, making us a central location for all of the fun attractions in the area!!

I hope your family can visit again this summer to see more of the area; like the NEW Zoo, the Animal Sanctuary, and the NEW Childrens Museum if you haven't already....

Please let me know if you need help planning your next trip!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Extremely well maintained and clean hotel close to Bay Beach and the stadium. Pool area was fantastic, the kids loved it. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Only knock was an average breakfast offering.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

two suggestions:
1. It would be nice to have scrambled eggs for breakfast. I am not a carb eater and my choice breads or potatoes. I did see the hard boiled eggs, but they are not my style. Sorry!
2. My sister's room key had to be rescanned 4 times. Something was wrong with the system and her key did not work. She did not have it by her cell phone either.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Greetings Beverly!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We really appreciate your suggestions, and we will be sure to implement them as best we can. Please let us know when you can make it back to Green Bay, as we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Know the outstanding reputation of our local AmericInn, so when I saw this one was rated #2 I knew it was the hotel for us. Visited Bay Beach Amusement Park & the NEW Zoo, was very easy to get to these areas from this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
reseburg1, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello Wanda!

Thank you so much for such a kind review of our property. Several of the famous Green Bay attractions are easily accesible from our convenient highway access; including Lambeau Field, the Bay Beach Amusement Park & Animal Sanctuary, The Shrine Our Lady of Good Help, the Green Bay Botanical Gardens, the NEW Zoo, Oneida Casino, and more! We hope you can make it back to town soon to experience more of Green Bay.

Thank you again...

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This Americinn has a great family slide in the pool as well as a nice sized semi divided swimming area. The only thing is I believe the slide was only open from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. I think a few hours during other parts of the day would be good for families staying more than one night. Great location with a gas station and mini store as well as a nice restaurant within one block. Good restaurants and other businesses at the next exit north about 5-10 minutes away. Great place to stay as you venture North to Green Bay or to Door County.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property Charles. We are always thankful for our guest feedback! Our team was happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, as well as our many amenities. Our waterslide does have limited hours, and I apologize if that was inconvenient for your group in any way! Please feel free to contact me directly when booking in the future, as I would be happy to provide you with the slide hours in advance. Or you may find them on our website americinn.com.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!