“Some ups and downs”
Review of Chefusion

Chefusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Chefusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 465 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dousman
Montreal, Canada
“Some ups and downs”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Overall experience was good. Given a 3 stars due to mix feelings. I went there with my family on a saturday evening. It started on a good note as the waiter went in the lounge to get us the beer tester which are 6 delicious small glasses of microbreweries. then all got mixed, my dad ordered a tomato bocconcini salad ( carpatian i think its called) , the tomatoes were green and not ready to be eaten. however the pumpkin bisque was delicious. Main entrees: raw / barely cooked veggies with our plates. I had red deer which was very "rare cooked" but tasted good nonetheless, my dad had the kobe steak ( good) and a pheasant breast which was more of a leg and almost no meat on it and my mom had the chefs plate: a steak of buffalo, a sausage and a "lobster tail". All good except the lobster must have a scampi because it was mini mini size. We asked for wine pairing and the waiter suggested the one that they served by the glass instead of any others. We finally picked another one. He left the bottle there once it was empty for the whole meal and seemed troubled to get it back. Dessert: huge portions but quite good. Overall, an oki restaurant for food and the waiter seemed to get lost in his own menu.

1 Thank bluezombi

Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Fantastic upscale place!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Very good atmosphere, good music, excellent food and the waitress I had downstairs was amazing. If your looking for a nice place to go, you need to try this one.

• Visited December 2013
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Great food and nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We came here to eat on the 15th of November. It was our anniversary. Also our son Curtis works here. We ate upstairs. Food was very good. Drinks were great. Everyone was very pleasant. It was easy to find. Overall everything was excellent. Will be coming back in the future.

Harvard, Illinois
“Deeeeelicious! Yum. Great food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were in town for the packer game last weekend and wanted to switch up our routine and have a nice dinner and I'm so glad we did! The food was amazing. We ordered a lot of food.. Started with the lobster bisque which was one of the best I've had, then the foie gras profiteroles and bacon bleu cheese beignets with poached pears ....both very very yummy!! My boyfriend ordered the filet that was on special and for my entree I had the Seabass on special which was pecan crusted I believe and came with an amazing pumpkin risotto-so good. We then had the lemon butter cake topped with a scoop of vanilla Ice cream and that put me over the edge a little bit but I could not stop eating it!!!! We also took the ultimate brownie to go which was great the next morning before the game. We'll definitely going back to chefusion and I look forward to it. Our servers name was Ross I think and he was great! Overall a fantastic place to eat!! Go eat there ASAP!

Racine
“Spectacular Small Plates”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

When in Green Bay, we enjoy trying out different restaurants. We came upon Chefusion on a Thursday evening and it just happened to be "Small Plate Thursdays" which means three dollars off any small plate in the upper lounge and also going on was their drink specials of two dollars off any drink of your choice also in the lounge! We couldn't have planned it any better!

The action all seemed to be in the upstairs lounge that evening and surprisingly it wasn't loud. The atmosphere was exceptional: dimly lit and with candles on the tables, large windows, decorative tin ceilings, and an accommodating bar. All seemed "upscale" but very "casual friendly"! Nicole was our server and she was "top-notch": efficient, formative and aimed to please!

The small plate menu had some great choices! We settled on the Filet Crostini accompanied with greens and a balsamic drizzle which was melt-in-your mouth tender and done perfectly. Also arriving was the Uptown Mac & Cheese (5 cheeses, Nuske bacon & green onions)and that was to die for, and Lobster Croquettes which were very good but the least favorite. All dishes were served at the same time. The portions were generous and plenty for two people. One Riesling and two Cabernets were our drinks of choice. At my urging,(as always), we enjoyed a Pear-Almond Tart (Frangipane they call it) with ice-cream and a winner for sure! Our bill was $53.81 for all this food and drinks!

Can't wait to go back to this place and also try some of the dinners in the main-level fine-dining area too. That menu also looked interesting with many gourmet items to try!!!