“Wonderful Bistro Restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Wisconsin
“Wonderful Bistro Restaurant”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I came across this little restaurant while we were in Green Bay and decided we wanted to stop somewhere for lunch. I pulled this place up on my I-Pad, and decided to try the place out. Well, we weren't disappointed! The place is very
modern and the menu selection was wonderful. I had the Philly Steak Sandwich which was delicious. Service was a bit slow, but it was lunchtime, and the place was full. The waitress did come over and apologized for the slow service, and a few minutes later, we were enjoying our food. I will definitely go back again and try the dinner menu. Everything was fresh tasting. I highly recommend this Bistro. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank WisconsinInnkeeper

Durand, IL
“Fresh and different food”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Here's a restaurant that's a little hard to find but worth the effort. A very unique menu of food and drink items that are out of the ordinary. Great taste, comfy modern atmosphere. Went there at lunch and didn't see any cars, but glad we went in. Good service, great looking bar. Prices not too bad.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank free8864
Kewaunee, Wisconsin, United States
“Chef's Table is great”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We reserved the chef's table for a group of seven. The menu selection was left to the chef and was fantastic.

Each course was as good as the last. We chose to include the wine pairing with each course. The menu allowed us to enjoy selections both on and off their menu.

The meal was served in a very casual atmosphere just off the dining room and we were allowed to eat at a comfortable pace. Chef Andy explained each dish and answered all of our questions thoroughly.

I would recommend this experience to any group of friends looking for a creative night out.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 494mikeh
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“The best of the GB area”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Plae Bistro is hands down, the place to go in Green Bay. If there is something thats stands out besides the incredible entrees, its seeing the owner doing it all and getting out there and being a source of information for the customers. If your going for lunch, get the Philly Steak. If it's dinner, go for the Sea Bass. Unreal!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Oldballcoach288
Midwest
“Favorite restaurant in GB”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Plae rocks! Food is always delicious and I usually have a problem choosing what to eat. Atmosphere is wonderful. Great place for a date night. Dinner can be a little pricey for the area, but, if you are part of their email group, they send coupons. My opinion, I would rather eat a great meal once a month vs. a couple so-so meals per month. I love taking guests there for a great dining experience.

• Visited February 2014