“Birthday dinner was fantastic”
Review of Plae Bistro

Plae Bistro
Ranked #2 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed sea bass with a tropical twist and pecan crusted walleye. Service was prompt and friendly. Decor and atmosphere are classy. Cocktail was one of the better ones I've enjoyed. I'll definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Plae Bistro

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I came across this little restaurant while we were in Green Bay and decided we wanted to stop somewhere for lunch. I pulled this place up on my I-Pad, and decided to try the place out. Well, we weren't disappointed! The place is very
modern and the menu selection was wonderful. I had the Philly Steak Sandwich which was delicious. Service was a bit slow, but it was lunchtime, and the place was full. The waitress did come over and apologized for the slow service, and a few minutes later, we were enjoying our food. I will definitely go back again and try the dinner menu. Everything was fresh tasting. I highly recommend this Bistro. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank WisconsinInnkeeper
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Here's a restaurant that's a little hard to find but worth the effort. A very unique menu of food and drink items that are out of the ordinary. Great taste, comfy modern atmosphere. Went there at lunch and didn't see any cars, but glad we went in. Good service, great looking bar. Prices not too bad.

1  Thank free8864
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We reserved the chef's table for a group of seven. The menu selection was left to the chef and was fantastic.

Each course was as good as the last. We chose to include the wine pairing with each course. The menu allowed us to enjoy selections both on and off their menu.

The meal was served in a very casual atmosphere just off the dining room and we were allowed to eat at a comfortable pace. Chef Andy explained each dish and answered all of our questions thoroughly.

I would recommend this experience to any group of friends looking for a creative night out.

1  Thank 494mikeh
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Plae Bistro is hands down, the place to go in Green Bay. If there is something thats stands out besides the incredible entrees, its seeing the owner doing it all and getting out there and being a source of information for the customers. If your going for lunch, get the Philly Steak. If it's dinner, go for the Sea Bass. Unreal!!!!!!

1  Thank Oldballcoach288