Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest
US$88
US$80
US$114
US$104
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
US$114
US$93
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$82
US$74
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
US$113
Country Inn
US$146
US$115
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewsstayed herelambeau fieldfoam pillowsfront deskgreat night's sleepperfect staycontinental breakfastnext morningspacious roomnice hotelfirst floorfresh fruitoatmealking suitewould stay here againgreat place to stayrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I am a fan of Marriott you always know you will get good service. This place has a nice what looks like new lobby. The staff is very nice. The rooms are clean and so is the hotel halls. Nice beds and good service is all you need. Im here for the Green bay game. Its so close to everything. If in green bay give them a try.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed here with my husband and two small children while we were in the area for a Tough Mudder race. I had read the previous reviews on Trip Advisor about the remodeling, but did not see any signs of remodeling in process other than a construcion dumpster in back. The inside did seem very recently and nicely renovated, with a great lobby/breakfast area, and clean and updated rooms. The pool was small but just fine for small kids. The free continental/hot breakfast was great. The location is great as it is right off of 41, but near the mall, Lambeau field, and lots of places to eat. My only minor grievance was I was I wish have tried to get a better deal. Friday night I only saw 2 other cars in the parking lot, so it obviously wasn't very busy and feel maybe I overpaid (non-Packer weekend). Even so, it was a decent value and I would likely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank UPtravler
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Construction still visible from remodel, but no impact on stay. No noise, just can't see out the window, but checking in late and leaving early minimized the impact.

Breakfast spread was uninspiring and mediocre. Many items were unavailable at 7 am. Many other hotels right in the area, but no assurance they'd be any better. All look the same.

Rooms were fine. Clean and good chair desk set up.

The free wifi was reliable and seemed fast.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The staff was nice but I had no idea that there were major renovations underway (should have checked tripadvisor like I usually do). That should be noted on the website. Even as I checked in the staff was taking calls about reservations and rates but did not mention that there were scaffolds and workmen out front. We checked in about 5PM. There was scaffolding outside our window and we had to walk through a bunch of falling Styrofoam (apparently that is what people make a building's façade out of) that the workers were removing. They did pack up around 530 or so and did not get going again until around 8 the next morning. Still, they should tell people. I probably would have stayed elsewhere. I guess I should not complain, It was reasonable with my military rate and they were very nice. Just should let people know..and adjust the price accordingly

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed here two weekend nights for the Lambeau 5K run event. We had a king suite for a very reasonable price. The room Was recently renovated and very spacious. The renovations on the outside of the building didn't bother at all...very quiet. The pool area is very small but it wasn't too busy so that didn't impact our stay. Breakfast was very good both mornings. They kept everything well stocked and the staff were extremely friendly and upbeat. We thought we had left something in our room and called to check on that during our drive home. The staff member who answered the phone checked our room personally along with the housekeeping mgr and we were very impressed with how kind and seriously they took our call. Fortunately we hadn't left our item behind But I have no doubt they would've taken care of us if we had. Very Wisconsin nice and we would stay there again in a heartbeat. One small annoyance - slowest elevator ever. Not a deal breaker.

We were five minutes from Lambeau and across the street from Starbucks - which was wonderful!

Room Tip: King suite with pullout couch perfect for family of three
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family