“Great Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay
Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Everything was great. The staff, the room and amenities were all excellent. The common areas have been recently updated and the overall feel is welcoming and relaxing. The location just blocks from Lambeau Field is a huge bonus. We will be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JenniferWooldridge, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your comments and stay with us at the property. I'm glad that you found our location accommodating and the rooms to your liking. Thank you also for the wonderful comments about our staff. It is also great to hear and it's a enjoyable to share comments like these with the staff directly. Thanks again and hope that you are able stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. Not sure why this review requires 200 characters? The remaining is filler: Luke Chapter 2 6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. 7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. ?

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback about the hotel. I'm glad that you found the rooms clean and comfortable to your liking. I hope the next time you are in the area you come back to visit us.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed here many times. Always a good place. This visit mystified us. We ALWAYS have had a free continental breakfast. Not this time. I had toast coffee and my wife had a small bowl of oatmeal with coffee. They also have a full hot menu which we did NOT order from. No wait to be seated signs or price list at either the cold or hot stations. They charged us for the continental and refused to see my point about staying there and never before having to pay. Very rude front desk supervisor. Very deceptive. I will lean on not going back because of 2 10.00 continentals. They could have cared less. Oh well, nice hotel but.....

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your stay with us. I do apologize for the confusion with breakfast. It is a Brand Standard that Hilton Garden Inn properties do have to charge for breakfast whether it is cereal and pastries or omelettes and hashbrowns. We have made a few changes in the breakfast area to better feature this so that we limit the confusion. Again I do apologize for the confusion but hope that you do come back to visit us again.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The rooms were quiet and clean. Keurig coffee makers in every room! The staff was exceptional. I added breakfast to my stay and it was great. I could order as much as I wanted off the ala carte menu. Good quality and excellent service. The pool area was clean and had plenty of chairs. It was nice to have the business center and wifi in the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your positive comments on your review of your hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amenities in the rooms that we have to offer. The keurigs are new and it's nice to have those in each room to make it feel a little bit more like home. Same goes for breakfast. It's always nice having breakfast made-to-order for our guests.

Thanks again for staying with us and come back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This HGI is in the shadows of Lambeau. If you happen to be staying after a Packer home game, expect the hotel to experience issues from trying to clean up from a weekend of partying. I would think twice about staying here again during football season, but from February to August, will stay for sure. The staff was friendly and efficient, the breakfast was as expected, and the location is a quick 5 minute drive to downtown.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and for you previous stay with us. I'm sorry to hear about the pick up of the hotel after a Packer game. We do have all hands on deck during and after games to make sure that we are ready to go for the following day. I'm glad that it was a pleasant stay for you and hope you come back to visit us.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great hotel, staff is awesome. Within walking distance of Lambeau and pretty much everything else too (Brett Farve Steakhouse in backyard). A stand up place would definitely recommend. My only complaint, paying huge, gouging room rate to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location in town and the closeness we have around us from Brett Favre to Lambeau. We do have the higher rates for Packer games happening in town but glad that the staff was welcoming and helpful for you.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stayed here last week for 1 night. Got there late but staff were efficient and friendly recommending the only food serving bar which was next door that was open.
My room was great, the breakfast area in the morning looked fantastic, but as I had a 6 am meeting I had to pass. Will definitely return when I am in Green Bay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I'm glad to hear that the front desk staff was efficient for you at all hours and were helpful in helping you local food at a late hour. Hopefully next time you are in the area you stay with us again and perhaps get the chance to try our breakfast in the morning. Thank you for your previous stay with us.