Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay
US$84
US$88
US$80
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
US$114
US$93
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$113
US$95
US$81
US$74
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
US$113
Country Inn
US$146
US$115
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewslambeau fieldmade to order breakfastwithin walking distancebrett favreresch centerpacker gamenice hotelstadium viewfront desk staffbreakfast staffpacker fansstaff was friendly and helpfulshuttle servicegreat place to staystaying at this hotelin townrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Staff was incredibly helpful, even carried my super heavy luggage to my room for me - I didn't have to ask. Rooms very clean. Heating/AC confused me a bit, but I think that is my learning curve. If you have an early flight out - double check shuttle times - at the time of my stay - shuttle service did not begin until 8 am.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JenniferWooldridge, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and comments about our staff members. It's always rewarding to us when something that we do each day is helpful to others. I do apologize for our shuttle hours, we are currently looking into extending our shuttle hours to accommodate more guests earlier in the mornings as well as later at night.
We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you come back to visit the next time you come to Green Bay.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great place, elevator's a little shake? Overall nice place! Staff was friendly and very accommodating. Pool and hot tub were very comfortable, with plenty of towels. A locker room would have been nice for changing clothes after the pool?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JenniferWooldridge, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey. We appreciate you staying with us and that our staff was accomodating for you. I'm glad you got the opportunity to use our hot tub and pool area during your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I felt like I was at a spa, as every request was responded to with alacrity and politeness. The staff of the restaurant even found and saved a key that I had accidentally dropped. It was among my top hotel experiences.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JenniferWooldridge, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review of your recent stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to go that extra mile for our guests to make them feel right at home. I'm glad we really made you feel like you were on a spa get away...who doesn't enjoy that.
Thanks again for staying with us and hope that you come back to visit us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good breakfast, excellent staff, especially at breakfast. They seemed happy to be there and happy to help!
This is located near Lombardi stadium, not too many restaurants that are an easy walk except Brett Favre's Steakhouse, which shares the parking lot and is very price. But Margarita's a little over a mile away was fine.

Room Tip: A good experience.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay with us and filling out a Trip Advisor Review. We enjoyed having you and I'm glad your stay was pleasant. We try as a team to go above and beyond in service and I'm so excited to hear that our breakfast staff made that happen for you.
We definitely enjoy our location in Green Bay however we are limited in restaurant locations that are within walking distance. We are happy that Margaritas was a place for you to enjoy yourself.
Thank again for staying with us and hope you come and visit again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Excellent accommodations and service two blocks from the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field. Really enjoyed staying here with family members for the Green Bay Marathon weekend. It was so nice not to have to drive through the Marathon traffic! We got to cheer for our runners from in front of the hotel when they started off and then head to the stadium for the finish.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jennifer W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much for filling out the Trip Advisor Survey and for the positive reviews. We enjoy the events that are happening around town and look forward to people coming and enjoying them with us. I'm glad that the locate was accomodating for you and your family. We look forward to the marathon next year and hope to see you there!