“Nice hotel - has theme rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel J Green Bay

Hotel J Green Bay
Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Wisconsin
“Nice hotel - has theme rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

This was our second time at the this Airport settle Inn. We had the Jungle room theme suite and it is very nice. It has a cute jacuzzi area, kitchenette and living room area and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I ever slept in. The room was very clean except for the mirrors by the hot tub and full lengh mirror on the bathroom door. We like the fact it has a private patio to step outside and watch the planes take off and land. The noise of the planes didn't bother us even though you can hear it in your room.
We found the staff at the front desk to be friendly and helpful. We called down to the desk upon arrival and they were having trouble with the phone so one of the girls came to our room with a pad of paper and pen in hand to see what we needed. We thought that was exceptional as alot hotels would make the customer walk to the front desk.
They have a nice pool area and public hot tub which is open all hours for adults and till 11pm for children.
They also offer a park sleep fly program which we didn't use but it appears is very popular and I believe the price is 99.00 for a room, 14 days of parking and a shuttle to and from the airport.
We got a great price on our room as we stayed during the week and they were having a special being it is low season. I believe the regular price is (around) 169.00 for theme suites.
Across the street from the hotel is a Tony Roma's restaurant and Duzzi's bar which serves food.
For breakfast they serve biscuits and gravy along with scrambled eggs. They also have toast, milk, juice, fresh fruit and cereal.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Hello from the Airport Settle Inn,

I would like to thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. Reviews like yours are very important to us to ensure we are providing the best possible service for all of our guests. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like you to know that we did give our housekeepers a refresher training session to guarantee the cleanliness of the mirrors in all rooms. Once again, thank you for letting us know how we are doing - all guest reviews and comments are truly appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future!

Airport Settle Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Marinette, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

My husband and I live an hour from the airport so we have stayed here whenever we have an early morning flight. We have always found the staff great and the rooms clean. During our recent stay we were hurrying in the morning to get ready to catch our 4:45am shuttle to the airport when I discovered one of my diamond earrings missing!! I was so upset and had very little time to look for it! I found the earring back so I knew the earring was probably somewhere in the room. As we checked out I told the fromt desk clerk and she said they would look for it.
I truly believed it was gone for good. But I knew that when we returned in a week to pick up our car(that is another great feature of their service; park and fly) that I would check with them.

You can imagine my surprise and joy when we arrived late in the evening a week later and the front desk clerk handed me a bag with my earring in it, with a note of the date and name of the staff member that found it. I am so grateful to them and impressed with the honesty and thoroughness that it took to find my diamond stud earring. I really don't think I could expect that to happen in most hotels I have stayed in....do you? Great place.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Greetings from the Airport Settle Inn,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We strive to provide the best possible service to all of our guests, so we rely on reviews like yours to let us know how we are doing. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and we were even happier that we were able to return your earring to you. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again in the future!

New Berlin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Traveling to Green Bay monthly and staying at the Settle Inn with regularity makes my sales visit a pleasureable experience. Staff is always welcoming and the rooms are always so clean and tidy. Breakfast is offered to the guests and food is of excellent quality. I strongly recommend any reading this to experience what I so enjoy...my stay at the Settle Inn Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Don
New Berlin, Wi

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Don J
Good day from the Airport Settle Inn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We always strive to provide our guests with the best possible service, so we are very glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us. We appreciate your review, and hope to see you again in the future!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

My family recently had stayed at the Airport Settle Inn for a weekend getaway and we don't have a single complaint about this hotel! We rented the Family suite for the weekend and it was a very spacious and accommodating room for our needs. All the staff there were very friendly and welcoming to us, they really made us feel at home. The greatest part had to of been the breakfast buffet, we have stayed at many hotels before and rarely do we find a place that has this great of a breakfast for such an affordable room rate! I read some of the past reviews on here and there seems to be quite a few people upset, I did not notice anything wrong with the hotel or the staff. Our room rate was very affordable and we were pleased with everything there. Definitely will be coming back to the Airport Settle Inn again in the future!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Greetings from the Airport Settle Inn,

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review; we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed in a standard room; the room was pretty average. The hotel is somewhat outdated. However, I loved the location there were restaurants within walking distance, a close drive to the local mall and a free shuttle to the casino. And, when I got back late from the casino the pool was still open! 24 hour pool and hot tub. Breakfast in the morning was much larger than other hotels I've stayed in. I'd go again just for the extras

Room Tip: Go Packers!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
AprilS81, Sales at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Hello from the Airport Settle Inn,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate all reviews and value all comments. I did want to let you know that we have been in the process of updating our property to a more modern feel. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay with us - thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!

Sales
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Stayed in a family suite. Some of the decor in one are of the room was a little outdated but the rest of the room was nice. The beds were comfortable and the rooms looked clean. Overall the hotel had a bed & breakfast feel. And the pool is open 24 hours.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Hello from all of us at the Airport Settle Inn,

I just wanted to thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor; we truly do value guest feedback of any kind. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

I had a terrible stay, there were bedbugs and when I complained the General Manager said it was probably just spider bites. The room was dirty and very dated, but nobody seemed to care about my complaints. They had people hanging right outside our window all night by the Gazebo where they could smoke and make noise.....

Room Tip: I stood in what they called a Whirlpool Suite, the Whirlpool was filthy and the (Suite) was not wort...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Kelly K
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. We do take all comments and concerns very seriously, and would like to apologize for any issues you encountered during your stay with us.

I want to assure you that our staff is trained extensively to watch for and promptly take care of any issues with bed bugs. Unfortunately, bed bugs have been a rising problem throughout the nation, not only for those of us in the hospitality industry but in all other areas as well. Bed bugs can travel from one place to the next on airplanes, buses, and even at movie theaters. Because of this, they could be brought in by any guest at any time; we train our housekeeping staff to check for bed bugs daily to ensure we keep them out of our facility.

We have also provided additional training to our staff to ensure that the gazebo area is monitored at all times and quiet at night so our guests can get a restful night's sleep. Once again, we apologize that you encountered an issue regarding noise.

Thank you very much for your feedback; we truly value each guest comment we recieve. We would love to have you as our guest again so you can experience firstof the changes we have implemented to prevent or correct the issues you encountered. If you would like to discuss this further, you may contact me directly and I would be glad to help you.

aselissen@settle-inn.com