“Clean, comfortable and nice”
Review of Hotel J Green Bay

Hotel J Green Bay
Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed in the Family Suite, which is the perfect option for a small group. The living room/kitchen area gave us room to relax and play games. Very nice to have a place to sit and put all of our things instead of being cooped up in a traditional hotel room. The pool was clean. The continental breakfast wasn't anything special, but we all filled up. They had a choice of cereals, juices, pastries, waffles and hard boiled eggs.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor! We appreciate all feedback as it keeps us aware of how we're doing to be able to best serve you and all of our guests. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in our Family Suite and that we were able to meet all of your needs. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

April Bongle

Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have Family in Green Bay, but during my last several visits I have chosen to stay at the Settle Inn for numerous reasons, including the location, price, cleanliness and WORLD CLASS Staff.
The most recent trip was due to my Brother-in-law's open heart surgery and the CARING Staff were a HUGE boost throughout and especially, at the end of some very long, exhausting days.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Hello from the Airport Settle Inn,

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor - guest feedback is always appreciated as it helps us ensure we are providing the best possible service to our guests. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us, and also that we were able to help you through some tough days. We hope to see you again in the future; thank you again!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

My wife and I don't use all the services offered. We've been going there for years and we like it. The rooms are always clean and the continental breakfast is more than enough. It's close to the Oneida casino. They have many types of rooms to offer. I would recommend the Settle Inn to anyone.

Room Tip: I use a cane and usually request a room near the breakfast room. Two double beds works for us. You...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Greetings from the Airport Settle Inn,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. Guest reviews like yours help us to provide the best possible service for all of our guests. We are very glad to hear you and your wife have enjoyed your stays with us, and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I've been commuting to Green Bay for the past 6 months and staying at the Inn at least 3 nights a week. Without a doubt the staff was the most helpful and genuinely polite group I’ve ever met. The allergy free rooms are very comfortable if needed and the management team is always there to help; just ask, they will be very accommodating for any reasonable request.
No matter if you’re in Green Bay for a day trip on business or spending the weekend to catch a Packer game check this place out; clean, comfortable and cost effective.

Room Tip: Check out one of the newly renovated allergy free extended stay rooms...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Hello from the Airport Settle Inn,

Thank you so much for writing a review of our property on TripAdvisor! We depend on guest feedback like yours to make sure we are providing the best possible service to all of our guests. We are so glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us, and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

This was our second time at the this Airport settle Inn. We had the Jungle room theme suite and it is very nice. It has a cute jacuzzi area, kitchenette and living room area and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I ever slept in. The room was very clean except for the mirrors by the hot tub and full lengh mirror on the bathroom door. We like the fact it has a private patio to step outside and watch the planes take off and land. The noise of the planes didn't bother us even though you can hear it in your room.
We found the staff at the front desk to be friendly and helpful. We called down to the desk upon arrival and they were having trouble with the phone so one of the girls came to our room with a pad of paper and pen in hand to see what we needed. We thought that was exceptional as alot hotels would make the customer walk to the front desk.
They have a nice pool area and public hot tub which is open all hours for adults and till 11pm for children.
They also offer a park sleep fly program which we didn't use but it appears is very popular and I believe the price is 99.00 for a room, 14 days of parking and a shuttle to and from the airport.
We got a great price on our room as we stayed during the week and they were having a special being it is low season. I believe the regular price is (around) 169.00 for theme suites.
Across the street from the hotel is a Tony Roma's restaurant and Duzzi's bar which serves food.
For breakfast they serve biscuits and gravy along with scrambled eggs. They also have toast, milk, juice, fresh fruit and cereal.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel J Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Hello from the Airport Settle Inn,

I would like to thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. Reviews like yours are very important to us to ensure we are providing the best possible service for all of our guests. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like you to know that we did give our housekeepers a refresher training session to guarantee the cleanliness of the mirrors in all rooms. Once again, thank you for letting us know how we are doing - all guest reviews and comments are truly appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

My husband and I live an hour from the airport so we have stayed here whenever we have an early morning flight. We have always found the staff great and the rooms clean. During our recent stay we were hurrying in the morning to get ready to catch our 4:45am shuttle to the airport when I discovered one of my diamond earrings missing!! I was so upset and had very little time to look for it! I found the earring back so I knew the earring was probably somewhere in the room. As we checked out I told the fromt desk clerk and she said they would look for it.
I truly believed it was gone for good. But I knew that when we returned in a week to pick up our car(that is another great feature of their service; park and fly) that I would check with them.

You can imagine my surprise and joy when we arrived late in the evening a week later and the front desk clerk handed me a bag with my earring in it, with a note of the date and name of the staff member that found it. I am so grateful to them and impressed with the honesty and thoroughness that it took to find my diamond stud earring. I really don't think I could expect that to happen in most hotels I have stayed in....do you? Great place.

Greetings from the Airport Settle Inn,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We strive to provide the best possible service to all of our guests, so we rely on reviews like yours to let us know how we are doing. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and we were even happier that we were able to return your earring to you. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Traveling to Green Bay monthly and staying at the Settle Inn with regularity makes my sales visit a pleasureable experience. Staff is always welcoming and the rooms are always so clean and tidy. Breakfast is offered to the guests and food is of excellent quality. I strongly recommend any reading this to experience what I so enjoy...my stay at the Settle Inn Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Don
New Berlin, Wi

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Don J

Good day from the Airport Settle Inn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We always strive to provide our guests with the best possible service, so we are very glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us. We appreciate your review, and hope to see you again in the future!