All staff were friendly and courteous. After calling many hotels before AmericInn to see if they allowed cats, this seemed to be the only one in Green Bay that would allow a cat. Everything was clean and comfortable.
We will stay there again if we bring our cat.
The only disappointing thing were the eggs at breakfast. They were powdery and watery at the bottom of my plate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 2 blocks west of highway 41, exit 170. We offer a quiet setting just moments away from the city and 15 minutes from Lambeau Field. After a busy day of travel, Welcome to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Green Bay West
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West Hotel Green Bay
- Americinn Hotel Green Bay