“Super 8”

Super 8 Green Bay I-43 Bus. Park
Ranked #31 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel was just remodeled and the results were excellent -- We have not stayed in a Super 8 in years but if all the hotels are being remodeled we will stay in more in the future

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jay p, Manager at Super 8 Green Bay I-43 Bus. Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Dennis,
We are very grateful for your feedback. It is good to know that guests like you are acknowledging and appreciating our facility's renovations. It gives us boost to strive for something better yet.
Once again ,thank you so very much. We would like to see you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 June 2014

While relocating to the area for employment from southern WI, I needed a place to crash for a few weeks while we sold a house and bought a house in Green Bay. The staff was very accommodating, from the front desk, Neha(?) to the housekeeper, Ruth. Everyday upon returning from my new job, my bed was always made, room was clean and fresh towels. It was conveniently located to nice restaurants as well. The area is quiet and I always had a good nights rest. It was always clean and I felt very safe.
I will definitely recommend this place to family and friends when they come to the area to visit us in our new home in Green Bay when WE run out of room!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Sandra,
Thank you for your feedback. You were a wonderful guest as well. We are glad we could do everything in our reach to make your stay as comfortable and safe as possible. And it is wonderful to know that you considered our facility you home away from home". Please do come by and visit sometime. Our staff would like to see you.

Reviewed 15 June 2014