“This is located well for my needs during my stay. I have...”

Super 8 Green Bay I-43 Bus. Park
Ranked #31 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 8 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Used this Super 8 as a "stop-over" location prior to a long vacation in Door County. We had driven 5 hours and just needed a place to crash because we couldnt check in to our other rental until the next day. The hotel worked fine for what we needed but it does need some updates and more attention. The bedding seemed clean, at least the sheets. The bed spread had spots and stains on it. The door in the stairwell that led outside would NOT open on occasion. You would have to hold a lever in and literally kick or throw your shoulder in to it. The bathrooms were ok; waterstains coming through the ceiling and rust stains around the drains, really no big deal, we arent THAT picky but it did exist. I feel the two worst parts of our stay and the hotel was first, the pool was FREEZING!!!! They have to turn the heat off in the summer because it was like taking an ice bath! That was pretty disapointing because my kids were really excited to swim after spending 5 hours in the car. Next, was the pull out couch bed. The cushions on the couch and the matress were FILTHY! Giant stains on the cushions, which yes, are removed when used to sleep, but the matress under was no better. We doubled up on sheets and used our own bedding for the kiddos to sleep on it. They do offer free hot breakfast which is sausage and waffles, but it filled us up. Overall it was cheap, and it did the job, but I would not spend more than one night here.

Room Tip: Room 102 is RIGHT next to the laundry facilities and their dryer was very loud.
1  Thank Ginfam
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Other than no way to take a bath, as there was no drain stopper, the room was ok. Second time we stayed at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Nice place. No problems except that the pool was really cold. I couldn't even get used to it after being in it for a while. I probably should have said something sooner than when I checked out. I guess there was a problem with the heater and it didn't start automatically. If I had said something, it probably would have been corrected. Very friendly employees.