“Nice Stay”

Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Lockport, Illinois
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Room was very clean and sleeping was great, Nice and quite. Breakfast was good, with a combination of cold and hot food, but hard to go wrong with scramble eggs just about every day, but you have others like french toast, biscuits and gravy, so staying a whole week was nice to have a variety. Pool and whirlpool was great for relaxing.. So most of all the staff was nice and easy to work with, also plenty of fresh cookies for a snack before dinner

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Franklin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We picked this hotel for a trip to see the Packers. We were pleased with the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. Our son used the pool and the internet worked fine. Free breakfast was also nice. We would stay again and would recommend to it for those who are considering staying.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Princeton, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel was pretty good. They upgraded us to a room with a whirlpool bath but we didn't use it as neither of us can get in or out of the tub. The bathroom was nice and big with double sinks and a double shower. The room had a little sitting area but the wall was a half wall so it defeated it's purpose for us as he couldn't get up early and turn on lights since it would wake me up. The bed was very comfortable, we brought our own pillows so can't say anything about theirs.

The breakfast was good but the room was a little small. Had a lot of AT & T guys staying at the hotel due to working in area.

The hotel does need some updating as did not have handicap doors so someone had to hold the doors open to get luggage cart back in. In an industrial area right off the interstate so only had noise from the traffic, which was not bad.

Overall, good place to stay and I would stay there again. Easy to get to Lambeau Stadium from there and nice restaurants down Oneida St.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very good location and hotel. Had no problems or concerns. Staff was very helpful in recommending place to eat near by. Easy access to freeway. Would recommend and would stay here again. Check in person was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Port Washington, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a relatively inexpensive place to stay and this place turned out to be great! The manager (Lee) was very helpful and attentive. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable (especially after staying in a very cheap motel). The pool was fun and the whirlpool was a great place to unwind after the day. The breakfast was really good and there was a huge variety!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Lancaster, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I booked another stay at Country Inn & Suites while I was in town for training. I had another great stay. I arrived to find out that they were over booked which made me nervous until they told me that they were going to upgrade me to a whirlpool suite room.

The room was amazing. The staff was wonderful. The hotel is close to the highway so you will have to deal with the road noise even with your windows close (something to think about.) I heard it a few times but since I grew up close to this hotel, it did not bother me but if you live in the country this might bother you. As far as noise from in the hotel I could not hear anyone but if you were there during Packer weekend I am sure you would have more noise from guests. I was there during the week in July - the hotel was booked but I could not hear anyone.

Breakfast - they have a lot of options. The hot items vary, one day was scramble eggs, sausage links and the next day was a Mexican omelet and bacon. They also have cereal, bread, donuts, bagels, fruit and waffles. They offer coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, lemonade and apple juice. I believe there are a few more items besides what I listed.

I would recommend this hotel and will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I travel for work throughout the great state of Wisconsin...a lot. I am always happy to stay at the Country Inn and Suites of Green Bay--Allied St. Clean rooms, friendly staff--front desk and cleaning staff, close to Lambeau and my work, a Starbucks down the street--what more could you want?!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business