“Excellent Value”

Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Kewaunee
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My partner and I have stayed at Extended Stay America Green Bay Airport twice in the last two months, and are very satisfied with all aspects of this hotel. We have been attending to business matters in the area and found the service and friendliness of the staff to be exceptional. Amber and Linda in particular were very accomodating to our needs and answering all our questions. The hotel itself is very quiet and clean, and for the budget-minded is a good fit. The kitchenette is modestly equipped; 2 plates, bowls, cups, glasses, etc., and has a 2 burner stovetop, micro, toaster and fridge. Perfect for putting together simple dinners and side-stepping the additional cost of dining out. The continental breakfast put out in the morning was a nice array of pastries, cereals and juice and coffee. All in all, a wonderful experience. We will be needing to return to Green Bay several more times over the summer, and will continue to select Extended Stay Airport as our hotel of choice.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Extended Stay Airport, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor! We always enjoy receiving feedback from our guests to help keep us on the right track for outstanding service. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Extended Stay Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I stayed there for a few months before I got settled in. It was exactly what I needed. Quiet, clean and awesome experience all the way around. The people were so friendly and helpful. The kitchen had everything I needed to cook a meal, they even thought of the can opener. I had a recliner, which made me feel at home while watching tv. There are washers and dryers on site, so I didn't have to go to a strange place to do my laundry. There are places to eat, all within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay for an extended period.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Extended Stay Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Hello from the Extended Stay Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor. We rely on feedback like yours to let us know how we are doing and to ensure that we are providing the best service for our guests. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we helped you feel at home during your stay. We would like to thank you once again for your review, and if you ever need accommodations in Green Bay in the future, we would love to have you as our guest again.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I was in town for a meeting and I was picked up at the airport the night of arrival. I also was taken to my destination on the morning of my meeting. This hotel is very nice and clean with great customer service. The young man who picked me up from the airport (Dayton? - lives in DePere) was very helpful in telling me where I could order food to where the best and worse area to live in. Yes, the furniture and and especially the tv are a little dated, but they serve the purpose of what I needed. Breakfast the next morning was good with a variety of items to choose from.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
AprilS81, Guest Relations Manager at Extended Stay Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your experience with us! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to let you know that we are in the process of updating our rooms to be more modern. I am happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our staff; we do pride ourselves on having great employees who will go above and beyond for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I, as well as our 2 pets stayed at the Extended Stay Airport for a month prior to a major move out of state. Our suite included a bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and a combo sitting/dining/kitchen. The kitchen include a full size refrigerator, bar size sink, 2-burner stove, and a microwave oven. There was no traditional oven and a very sparse assortment of dishes, utensils, and other food preparation items. We ended up buying a large toaster oven so we could cook pizzas and bake some items while we were there to save on eating out expenses. On a positive note, we were given a suite near an outside exit which made it convenient for us to take the dog out, the bed was comfortable, and most of the staff was helpful and friendly. However, unlike us, another guest with a dog did not pick up after his pet. We notified 3 different staff members about this as we did not want them to think it was us and charge us extra, as per stated in the pet guest policy. Apparently these staff members didn't communicate this to the manager and we received a note on our door saying we would be charged extra. The manager claimed she did not know which pet owner was "guilty". Overall, this isn't a bad place but it is over priced.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I would like to apologize that you were not satisfied with the size of the kitchenette, and also that you received a note regarding a possible charge for failure to clean up pet waste. It is always our intention to provide excellent service for our guests, and we are sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We have used your comments to evaluate and improve ourselves including the communication between our staff members, as you mentioned you had talked with three different employees about the pet waste issue.

If you would like to further discuss your stay, you may contact me directly. Should you ever need accommodations in the Green Bay area again, I hope that you would give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback!

upper michigan
Reviewed 28 August 2011

There's no extras but the beds were really comfy and the rooms were clean, nice size little kitchen, very quiet hotel and the staff was great!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience during your stay with us! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed being our guest. We hope to see you again in the future!

Florida
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night since it was close to the airport and we were in town to pick up some family members flying in on a late flight. Our rooms were clean but starting to show their age. I found the price high for the quality of the room. We had reserved the rooms online several months ago at $75/night. There was a Packer game in town the night we stayed there and the hotel was booked for the night. We were told by the front desk attendant that the rack rate for the night was $145. I NEVER would have paid that price for this hotel.

The in room TV was small and older. The bathrooms could use a good upgrade and there is no onsite breakfast. I was put off by the handmade signs on the front door reminding guests to remove their workboots so that they didn't track mud in the hallways. Ewww.

We did have a good meal at the sports bar next door.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank FLGirlOnline
Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate guest feedback, both positive and negative, as it helps us to continually improve.

It sounds like there was some confusion regarding your rate, and I would like to apologize for that. It is standard for all of the hotels near Lambeau Field to raise the rates during home football games, as rooms are in high demand at those times. We are also in the process of updating our rooms for a more modern feel.

You may contact me directly if you would like to further discuss your stay; if you should ever need accommodations in Green Bay again, we would love to have you back for another chance to exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for your review!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I had the worst customer service from a young man that worked at the counter was on a sunday. I was in the middle of moving to green bay from michigan. Do to some issues with my apartment i was not able to get in before my new job in green bay started. So i need a place to stay for a week so i choose this place due to having the kitchen in it. I went online and booked the room with my moms credit card i dont have one. So we called and they also said was all taken care of as in paid. All i had to do when i get there is show my I.D and thats it. Well i got there on a sunday around 5ish and was asked for the card that was used. I explained to them that it is all paid for. I was told in a very RUDE tone that it was not. I told him how we did it and he just kept telling me look we dont let people stay here for free. I kept telling him that im not looking to stay here for free. I asked how im sapose to do this my mom is over 2 hours away he kept telling me that my mom must be here to sighn the card. LOng story short this turned out to be a mess and mom had to go to a store with a fax and sighn the slip with a copy of her I.D. never ever again will i use them or would tell anyone i know. Even its been a few months now im still angry the way i was treated there.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all guest feedback - both positive and negative - as it allows us to identify areas in which we may need to improve.

I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. It sounds like there were definitely some misunderstandings during check in. I believe what the front desk had your mother fill out was a credit card authorization form, and that is required to be filled out per company policy any time a credit card can not be physically presented as payment for the room. I would like to apologize if this wasn't made clear at the time the reservation was made, and I would also like to apologize for the way this issue was handled. The way you were treated is unacceptable to us, and does not meet the standard we hold for ourselves regarding guest service.

If you wish to further discuss the issues you had during your stay, you may contact me directly. I can assure you that the service you described is not how we treat our guests, and we would love a second chance to prove that to you should you ever need accommodations in Green Bay. Once again, thank you for the feedback.

Travellers are raving about these Green Bay hotels