“Poor choice”

Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Green Bay
“Poor choice”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This was the smallest room we have ever stayed in.Could hardly move around in it.We are sorry we used 10,000 Reward points to book it.Now we understand why it is called MICROtel

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a mini vacation, when I arrived Samantha greeted me with a smile and upgraded me for free. To my surprise the room was a lot bigger and had a pull out couch. I am under the impression that this hotel is undergoing some major renovations. I could not sleep well away from my fAmily so I went down and sat in the lobby and chatted with the night auditor Stacy, it seems like the staff is pleased with being a employed here. The only thing I would recommend is a bigger breakfast nook with more options. Coffee was always fresh and soooo good!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I normally stay at the Microtel Inn and suites of Green Bay, this time was no different. Absolutely pleasant the front desk staff was awesome especially Samantha, Stacy and the gm melody! This hotel has great staff all the way around including the head housekeeper Liz. She makes sure her rooms are ready promptly and clean.The only unfortunate part of my stay was that the pool was being renovated. I can only imagine how great this place will be after the renovations. I would recommend .

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My sister and I stayed together for we were having a girls night out. The room was neat and clean. There was cold air blowing in through the window , other than that the room was great. Your staff was friendly and kind. Samantha Scheffen. Was extremely helpful with a professional manner and wearing a constant smile. I would recommend your hotels to my many friends & family.

• Stayed February 2014