“Poor Customer Service”

Suamico, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife made reservations for us to have a relaxing "date" night, just the two of us, on the Foxy Lady. We got to the boat early and excited for a nice night out. After waiting 30 minutes for the crew and other passengers to show, no one did show, we called the phone number provided on our reservation paperwork. The ticket agency asked us to call back and hit the #3 option instead. I did and of course got an answering machine. So calling back and I asked the ticketing agency about the cruise and we got "they stopped selling tickets and some passengers have received accommodations".
Next day I get a call from someone at The Foxy Lady and our money was refunded but no apology for the confusion. The lady just kept saying she was not sure what happened and we should have been notified.
I understand why the cruise was cancelled - Just not happy no attempt to notify us of the cancellation.
Customer Service is dead - We are just money to them.

Visited September 2013
8 Thank Dave N

Appleton, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Totally worth it!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was a fun little trip around the waters of Green Bay, WI. If you have never done this I suggest that you do. The food was great, the scenery was beautiful and the staff were amazing. My only complaint, albeit a small one, was that there were fruit flies around the bar so we strayed from the fruity cocktails. Will return again and again, maybe a night cruise next time.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank RckStarr
Clintonville, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A Different Look at Titletown”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Having always talked about checking out "The Foxy Lady", my wife and I decided to check it out while looking for something a but different to do this past weekend. After selecting our cruise on line, we purchased our e tickets and headed over for our 1 and a half hour tour. The boat left on time, promptly at 230pm. On the way upriver, the captain pointed out several points of interest, adding some historical facts as well. While Green Bay's "skyline" isn't much to see, having visited the city many, many, times in the past, the different perspective offered by the view from the river provided a neat departure from the norm. Sometimes cruises like this can become a bit boring, but I didn't find this to be the case on our trip. The crew was attentive and helpful. We sat at the rear of the top deck, and the bartender came out 2 or 3 times to see if anyone needed anything. She also offered to take pictures for folks wanting them and the one she took of us turned out great. Refreshments were affordably priced, $2 for a lemonade for my wife, $4 for a nice big Canadeo Gold Beer from Titletown Brewery. All in all, a great way to spend a sunny, summer, afternoon in Wisconsin!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Steve C
Green Bay, Wisconsin
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“A nice afternoon!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Spend a couple hours cruising up and down the Fox River on this nice floating bar, er, yacht. It is most fun as a group outing. Get a few drinks and enjoy the sites. Or just enjoy the drinks! They also offer dinner cruises, but I cannot reveiw that as I haven't done one.

Visited July 2012
De Pere, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Nice time!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We went on the sight-seeing cruise, the weather just happened to be perfect...
The boat is very clean & the staff, welcoming. The company is also easy to book with & offers a nice variety of cruises. Be sure to arrive 20 min before the departure if you'd like a seat on the bow. We really enjoyed it & will return!

Visited August 2012