This hotel is an extended stay hotel. Full sized Refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The room was neat and clean. No Complaints. This hotel is located near in or near the Downtown area of Green Bay, Wi. near two major hospitals. Shopping and restaurants near by. We requested a room on the top floor facing the back and we were give the room we requested. For the price you can't ask for more. We paid $64.00 per night, which you can't beat. Obviously this was stay was past the football season or we would have paid 4x more! The breakfast was small with coffee, fake eggs and sausage links, cereal, waffles and yogurt...didn't look appealing to me.
I would stay here again but for no more then 2 nights..any longer and it would take its toll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Suburban Extended Stay Green Bay is the answer to all of your long term or short term lodging needs with convenient access to local attractions like Lambeau Field Stadium, the Titletown Brewing Company and the legendary Bret Farvre Steakhouse. We are also located just blocks from St. Vincent's Hospital and Bellin Hospital. Austin Straubel International Airport and Oenida Casino can be found in the surrounding area. This Wisconsin hotel is close to many entertainment venues, shopping centers and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Green Bay WI. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Green Bay Hotel Green Bay
- Candlewood Suites Green Bay
- Candlewood Green Bay
- Green Bay Candlewood Suites