Days Inn & Suites Green Bay WI.
US$81
US$74
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Pool
US$155
US$115
Official Hotel
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$64
Lodge Kohler(Green Bay)
US$137
Travelocity
All reviewsfull size fridgefree laundryhospital staystove topmason streetroom was cleancable tvdecent breakfastwafflesextended staycheck in was quickhot breakfastminute drivegreat place to stayin townlambeau fieldbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was hot and I was cranky from driving - imagine how nice it was to be welcomed with a smile and a nice cold bottle of water as I was checking in. Check in was quick, and when I opened the door to my room I was so pleased! I was surprised to see a full size fridge, microwave, sink, 2 burner stove and dishwasher in the room for such a terrific rate! Appears to have been freshly redecorated. Bed was very, very comfortable. Loads of drawer space as well as a large enclosed closet. Complimentary breakfast was nothing remarkable honestly. Front desk was exceptionally pleasant and professional. I will and already have recommended this hotel to several others already!! I am in the area on business frequently and absolutely I will look here first.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank zengecko
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This Day's Inn is exceptionally clean, staff is super friendly, and the pricing is wonderful. All rooms come with full size fridge, microwave, 2 burner cooktop and a dishwasher. Free laundry is included with the hotel room. My husband and I slept like logs as the bed was super comfortable with crisp linens , even the bath towels were above normal in that they were very soft and plush.
If we ever have to go back to the Green Bay Area, we will stay here again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014