“Great place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Houghton, MI
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 December 2005

The Wingate Inn in Green Bay near the airport is the best place to stay...the staff was so friendly and helpful, everyone was always smiling, and the room was very clean. They have a hotel shuttle that even took us out to the Olive Garden and picked us up after we were finished with our dinner. What great service! Their breakfast is yummy. I would recommend the Wingate to anyone...it rates very high in my book!

• Stayed December 2005
3 Thank abbeyjane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 8 November 2005

I have stayed at this hotel a few times for business and it is the best I've stayed in by far. It is amazingly quiet for being right next to the airport. I get a great night's sleep every time.

Stayed September 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 October 2005

I have nothing but good things to say about Wingate. When my flight to GRB got cancelled until a day after my original check-in date, I called the hotel to let them know of my situation. They made sure that I wouldn't lose my room for the rest of my trip. When I finally arrived, it was about 7:30 in the morning and none of the rooms were ready. I helped myself to the incredible complimentary breakfast and sat down to watch the space shuttle return to flight. Soon after the girl at the desk informed me that my room was ready, mind you, this was at 1030am...check-in wasn't until noon. So I was able to set my luggage down and be on my way to EAA Airventure in Oshkosh. The hotel definately made my first visit to Wisconsin an enjoyable one. I reccomend this hotel to ANYONE, no matter where your travels are taking you, in or around Green Bay.

• Stayed July 2005
4 Thank danf161
Reviewed 27 June 2005

It is a very clean hotel with friendly staff and great location! The next time I'm in Green Bay I'll be sure to stay there again!

• Stayed May 2005, travelled on business
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 May 2005

This hotel left nothing to be desired..... Great service, free Wireless Internet, free breakfast, free happy hour, large room with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker..... The maids were even friendly!! I'll only stay at the Wingate when I go to Green Bay!!!

• Stayed April 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Appleton, WI
Reviewed 27 April 2005

I was totally surprised to find such an outstanding hotel in Green Bay. I travel for business 2-3 nights a week and wish every city had a hotel like the Wingate Inn. The free wireless Internet throughout the hotel was great! I also enjoyed the fact that I could relax with a free glass of wine at their manager's reception while responding to emails after a tiring day on the road. The homemade waffles on their free breakfast buffet was a great way to start the day. The staff was very friendly and I left feeling like I had found a second home. I will definitely look for Wingate's in all cities that I stay in from here on out!

4 Thank rednwhitelady
Hampton Inn Green Bay
#4 of 41 in Green Bay
Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown
Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
Address: 2065 Airport Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313-5539
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Green Bay
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Green Bay
#4 Romantic Hotel in Green Bay
#7 Family Hotel in Green Bay
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport Hotel Green Bay