“Great Bloodys”

Dining options: After-hours
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great Bloodys”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stopped here on the way out of town for some bloody mary's and they were awesome! Juuuust spicy enough! Didn't eat here though, came here on a Saturday night and it was so busy we couldn't even sit down! Popular place for sure.

• Visited November 2013
Mike M, General Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thanks for stopping in, Kristen! We hope you'll stop in for dinner next time you're in Green Bay.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Thanks!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Went here for a concert and we had an amazing time! Danced and danced all night! I ended up leaving my purse by mistake. When I called the next day the staff was very helpful even though they were crazy busy because it was a packer home game. They were able to track it down and called me back right away. I'm so grateful. Even more so when I opened it up and my cash was still there.
Thanks so much!

• Visited November 2013
Mike M, General Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Kristie - We're so glad we were able to help you find your missing purse. Thanks for coming to the show - we hope to see you again soon!
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Had to check it out!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We had stopped here on Saturday the 16th of this month to check out the bar and restaurant. We heard it was great drinks and good food. We had a few drinks and some sandwiches for lunch. Very good food. Also I had bought a Green Bay t-shirt for my hubby. But we will visit this bar again in the future.

• Visited November 2013
Thanks for stopping in Audrey! We're glad you enjoyed lunch and hope your husband likes his t-shirt! Hope to see you again soon.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Great stop before Packer Game”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stopped by here about 3 hours before a Packer game. The place was packed yet there is plenty of room in this place. They have 3 bars that you can get a drink while waiting for a table to open up.

The wait considering how packed the place was still was only 10 min. They actually call you on your cell phone to let you know that a table is ready so you are free to wander to one of the bars and have a drink without worrying about missing your chance at a table.

The food appeared to be simplified to make it easier on the kitchen. I had a cheeseburger and my wife had the cheese curd burger. Both of those came with fries. My burger was ok, it does appear that they have premade patties that they use on game days to make things go quicker. The burger was served with pickle, lettuce and tomato. We also tried a couple of the local beers that they had on tap.

The service was pretty remarkable considering how packed the place was. The staff never seemed to be overwhelmed, they were calm, yet still gave great service.

Overall it was a great stop before that game.

1 Thank Jason S
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Green Bay Distillery. We always welcome feedback whenever possible. I hope you enjoyed the local beers we have on tap, and we are glad to here you had a pleasant experience with us. You are always welcome to come back and enjoy our food any day of the week.
“Great pre-game choice”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Went to the Distillery prior to the game at Lambeau recently. Typical sports bar atmosphere with plenty of tv's. Arrive early as it will fill up as you get within 2 hours of game time. Bloody Mary's are great but was disappointed that the option of any beer as a chaser had been eliminated. Not sure who thought that was a good idea!! Overall food is above average and service is good, but I would recommend getting your server's name so you know who to ask for when it gets busy. Only a block from Lambeau.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Al O
Thanks for stopping in Al! We appreciate you choosing GBD as your gameday destination!