“DO NOT STAY HERE” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Green Bay

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Motel 6 Green Bay
Ranked #33 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
caseyhutjens
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2007

I recently stayed at this hotel, when I checked in the young man at the desk was very rude. After checking in I went to the room and I had mutliple problems with their key cards. I was in town visiting family and when my family stopped by to visit the hotel manager called my room and said that MY GUESTS had to leave and that since I had visitors late at night. THEY ASKED ME TO LEAVE 2 HRS AFTER CHECKING IN. I called the police and once the police came, they thought that the hotel was acting rediculously and the police made the hotel refund my money and I booked a different room in town. This place is a scam, not to mention a place for drug dealings, loud people outside and not to mention the people hanging out on the belcony.

• Liked — nothing they sucked
  • Disliked — i hated everything and everyone working for this dump
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank caseyhutjens

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2007

I needed a room and I did not want to spend a lot of money. I saw this motel & decided to stay. I wish I would have asked to see the room before I paid. It was dingy & poorly lit. There were some scary charecters out on the balcony almost all evening. They weren't loud, but I didn't like them out there. The bed looked dirty, so I stripped it down & laid towels on it to sleep. I would never stay here again. I just don't understand the good reviews! My room did not have anything new in it at all. And the neighborhood was not good either. It's close to the hospital so you can hear sirens all night.

• Liked — It was cheap
  • Disliked — It was cheap
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled solo
1 Thank kookie1

Travellers are raving about these Green Bay hotels

New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2006

The motel was very clean. New carpet, new bathroom fixtures.

Great value for a football weekend!

• Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank SMCVT
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2006

I do not understand what the previous reviewer is talking about when he mentions "drug dealers and prostitutes" and "people arguing with their doors open".

When I stayed it was the weekend of the Frozen Tundra Hockey Classic game between the Wisconsin Badgers and Ohio State Buckeyes and I drove all night to get to the game and even though check in wasnt til 3 pm, I was able to check in at noon.

The staff was nice and friendly. The other people staying in the hotel were nice as well. It was loud at the hotel that weekend, but when you have a bunch of rabid Badger and Buckeye fans in town for an outdoor hockey game at Lambeau it is most definitely "party time".

The neighborhood is a little distant from most of the nightlife areas, so if you plan on going out on the town and drinking, it is a bit of a drive back to this hotel from the entertainment districts of Green Bay.

I have nothing but praise for this Motel 6. While it is an older Motel 6 location, it has definitely had a renovation and the room was clean, comfortable, and rather spacious.

• Stayed February 2006