“Never Again”

Ranked #35 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Never Again”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed at this Motel 6 on two separate occasions. Once in 2010 to visit the Packers hall of fame and 2012 to go to a Packers game. When we stayed in 2010 we were being cheap. There were a bunch of teenagers hanging out and they were up until daylight. I think I even heard a fight outside. The first room they gave us was not cleaned and looked like someone else was actually staying there. They gave us a new room no problem.They give you only one full size towel to use in the morning. The tv looked like it had a crack pipe burn on the top.
The second time we stayed we had no other choice. If it ever happened again I would rather drive outside of Green Bay or home then stay there again. The bed seemed worse than the last time I stayed. I slept with my clothes on because I was afraid of what might be lurking in the bed. The tv was missing all of its buttons and the curtain had tiny holes in it. We were supposed to get a discount on the room but no one could figure out how to to this. The room was over priced because of the Packer game but I would rather sleep in the car.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank crazybluegirl2001

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 September 2012

This hotel is one of the dirtiest and most out of date facilities I have ever encountered. Rooms are outdated, dirty, and extremely small. Do not waste your time or money by staying here. You have been warned!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank kd11mvp

Travellers are raving about these Green Bay hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I've stayed in many motel 6's in my traveling life time... hey, they are pet friendly. BUT THIS IS THE WORST, MOST DISGUSTING, MOST CREEPY AND GROSS MOTEL 6 of all the nation, as far as I'm concerned.

Do not stay here. If it wasn't a last resort, we would have left. I didn't even want to touch the floor. I wore shoes the whole time. I always carry an extra set of bed sheets when traveling to cover up the hotel bed sheets if need be. I THREW my own sheets away after using them at this dump. I had to make a stop at KMart to replace them. I used the plastic bag that covers up the drinking cups on my hands like gloves in order to avoid touching anything and everything.

Do not, do not, do not stay here.

Room Tip: If our room was any indication of the rest, none of the rooms are good
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L1ssy
Adams, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I would never ever stay here again!! This is by far the most terrible place Ive stayed. No coffee pot, no dresser,no fridge, no microwave and NOT EVEN a clock. The housekeepers dont make your bed look decent, they dont vacuum.They just gave us 2 clean towels . No extra toilet paper... they DONT EVEN change your Garbage. Wi-fi was $2.99 a day. The place seemed to get roudy at night as well. I think there were people who were living there full time!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank efaerie
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 July 2012

You get what you pay for. This is a no frills motel, built in 1978 by Motel 6, so the stairs and corridors are all exterior and not carpeted. There is no breakfast, just coffee. There is a pool but it's outdoors and not heated. Although the staff check it every day for water quality, you get a lot of leaves and debris floating. The staff are friendly and helpful, but the maid forgot to change our towels or empty our trash the first two days, even after reminders I had to go and track her down. The room was small, with no microwave oven or fridge, but it had a bathroom with a clean, new shower and toilet. Wi-fi was $2.99 extra per day.
There seem to be people living here full-time, who had parties in the car park up to midnight, and barbecue their food in the same place. One family had two dogs and a cat, though the animals didn't disturb us.

Basically this is OK as a very cheap place to stay, but I would recommend it for adults coming to see a football game and wanting to save money, rather than a family vacation.

Room Tip: I expect rooms on the first (upper) floor would be cleaner than those on the lower floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank farmbrough
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I would never stay there again the room wad not clean the otner room we had had no heat we asked for our money back and they would not give it back. The beds were not comfortable would never stsy there again.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Bratsy869
6deers
Reviewed 27 August 2010

expensive, noisey, dirty, old. Wouldn't leave my chldren there alone (19,14,11).

• Stayed August 2010