“Standard casino”

Oneida Casino
Ranked #19 of 59 things to do in Green Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gambling center features 2,800 slot and video machines plus blackjack tables and high-stakes bingo.
Depere, WI
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Standard casino”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We went to the casino on a Friday night and had a decent time. I'm not a frequent gambler, so I had to ask some questions about some of the rules of the games. Some of the staff weren't very friendly or helpful and others were very helpful. The drinks were expensive. I really dislike that people are able to smoke in the casino because I left smelling like an ash tray. It was hard to find an open spot at the card tables or at the slot machines. A plus was that they had really cheap food/snacks. We got soft served ice cream cones for $1!

1 Thank Elise0319

chicago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“What happened to the lounge and band !”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We went with friends to the casino stayed at the Raddison next door but lets talk about the casino. I was not impressed by the slot games but that's at any casino now a days!Not very smokey like the casino in the dells..But one thing i did not like they took out the lounge which we really liked so no band. It would be nice if they had a picture of what the remodeling is going to look like..Its not a bad place above average but now kind of dull with out no music.

Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Felt dirty”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I did not care for the casino. Spent about 30 minutes there one evening. The restaurant looked good and was busy but the cigarette smoke was too much for me. The security guard was nice though. I do enjoy casinos and understand that the smoke comes along with the territory but this one was overwhelming. Maybe some ventilation issues?

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ludicrous_speed
Wisconsin
133 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“OK casino but nothing great.”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Native run casino by airport. No buffet just a snack bar type restaurant. Typical native casino with older people playing penny slots. Smoke was bad. Nothing to write home about.

1 Thank WItraveler2000
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We went there on Friday and it was an amazing place. It was a lot of fun! staff were very friendly. Gaming wasn't as tight as I have read on here. I would go again