Quality Inn Stadium Area
Quality Inn & Suites Downtown(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
US$108
US$97
Hotel J Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$96
US$161
Hotels.com
US$95
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
US$114
  • Pool
Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$57
All reviewsperfect locationtub showerhome gamepackers gamesstaff was very friendly and helpfullobby areaconvention centergreat place to staystadiumconcertgb
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful , that was the highlight. Does not give a good impression when the first thing you see , are , folks trying to get a refund . I fully realize that on a home game weekend , rates will be higher , but to pay what we paid , to get a tired worn out building was a huge disappointment. The pillows were terrible and you got woke up everytime the AC kicked on .
The location is great , but that was about it.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

We apologize for your negative experience while staying with us. We will relay your issues regarding the AC to our maintenance staff so that they can look into and fix the problem. We are in the middle of renovating the hotel and we hope that in the future, you give us a second chance.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed 2 nights for the Packer pre-season opener. The first night there was a loud band playing right across the street from our room but with our air conditioner turned on we couldn't hear the band at all. We had a problem with our TV but after we reported it to the front desk, within 30 minutes they replaced it with one that worked fine. Staff was very helpful and cheerful. The bed was not the softest but comfortable none the less. Breakfast room could be a little larger but was a fine meal. I'll definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Next time I will ask for a room that doesn't have the windows on the east side. The curtains didn't block out all of the morning sun.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Our team is glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works well with one another, to be sure that the needs of our guests are fulfilled. I will be sure to pass your comments onto both our maintenance team, as well as our front desk staff. Since your last visit, we have done some remodeling to the guest rooms. We hope you come check out the changes the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is the greatest place to stay if you are visiting stadium. Desk personnel are so nice and friendly

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank sassyperry

Thank you for such kind comments. We, as a staff, do everything possible to ensure our guests are both pleased as well as satisfied with their stay. I will share these comments with the staff so that way they are aware of your feedback, for your feedback is of utmost importance to us. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

The day of my arrival I was phoned and told the motel had been sold and I may or may not have a room which I reserved months prior. The woman who answered the phone (not at the motel) was LESS than helpful. The next woman I spoke with was helpful but a check showed I did NOT have a reservation. In no uncertain terms I related my disappointment. I ended up getting a room. The rates had changed from when I made the original reservation. No breakfast when I went down in the morning as they moved everything into a room not able to handle to electrical load. No coffee cups or plates, they ran out and when the desk clerk called the person in charge he stated he knew this but hadn't had time to replenish the supply yet. Once the first urn of coffee was gone it was not replenished as of the time I left. They also did not honor certificates that several other guests had purchased for their stay while I was their. MANY unhappy people. This is no longer a Days Inn it is a low Quality Inn. The staff did what they could and none of this was any fault of theirs. Very short staffed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank easyrider67

On behalf of myself as well as the staff, we sincerely apologize for your negative experience. I will relay your comments onto the staff.
As for the certificates, the company that previously owned the hotel prior to the current owners, distributed out those certificates. Therefore, we could not honor them simply because the guests paid the old management company for those particular certificates. We hope that does not refrain you from giving us another chance. We have made several changes since you last stayed with us, for we are remodeling the hotel as well as the rooms. We hope that you reconsider.