“Anniversary and seeing our son Curtis!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Stadium Area

Quality Inn Stadium Area
Ranked #35 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Anniversary and seeing our son Curtis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We had a wonderful time. The reason we stayed there was to celebrate our anniversary and visit with our son which we did. We always enjoy staying at this hotel. It is family to us. That is the way we feel.It is clean. I like Cathy who checked us in and checked us out. She is very pleasant and easy to talk with.The other ones are okay. But Cathy is special to us. We also stayed here when it was the Days Inn too. But now it is cleaner and better to stay here. When we come to Green Bay for a night over or longer we select coming here. They treat us right and we go through Choice Priveledges to get points for doing this too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are also pleased that you value and admire the changes that have been made to the hotel (there are still more to come)!!! I will be happy to pass your feedback regarding our hotel to the staff. Hope to see you again, soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We were awakened by the fire alarm at 4:00 AM. We made our way to the front door. No one was around. The desk person on duty was running around trying to find the problem. He did not know why the fire department wasn't coming. At our urging, he finally called them after 15 minutes because he still didn't know what triggered the alarm. Another guest figured how to turn off the alarm. When the fire department arrived they determined that overheating in the pool room was the problem. No apology was ever made to guests. We felt the whole incident was handled poorly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We sincerely do apologize for the fire alarm abruptly going off at an unusual time in the night. We do take your feedback seriously and in regards to this issue, we recently had a staff meeting of which all of our staff learned how to deactivate the alarm system as well as what they are to do in that situation. This was a problem we were not aware of previously. We do intend to look further into this issue. We do hope you give us another chance!

Travellers are raving about these Green Bay hotels

Minong, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Always have a positive Packer exoerience when we stay here. We tailgate in the parkinglot and see all the Packer fans that visit the Packer Bars (two across the street, one next to us) We are able to share in all the festivities (bands playing at each bar and shopping at the Jersey Shop as well as vendors in parking lots) and not travel from our hotel or pay again for parking.

1 Thank Mary Jo L
QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
We are glad that you always have a joyful experience when staying with us. We hope to remain your number one choice when you're in Green Bay, especially for Packer games!! See you again soon!
Neguanee, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

We used to stay here when this was the Days Inn, and I will say that the rooms are much cleaner now! The girl(Maritza?) that checked me in and out could use some more training. It took her a long time. and she seemed not sure of what she was doing. She also gave me my keys and said "You are in room 128" Not very secure to say someone's room # out loud! I had a second room for my inlaws and she didn't know how to change the payment to thier cc. The same girl was working when I went to check out and told me I was all set, I asked if I could get a receipt and she said, "I didn't know you wanted one" She then got me my receipt and said, "Here ya go" and that was it. Not very good customer service skills. A How was your stay?, Thank you for staying, or Have a good day, would be great.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
We are glad that you find our rooms much cleaner after renovation. I sincerely apologize that the staff did not make your stay as comfortable as they should have. Guest security is, in fact, our priority and room numbers should not be read aloud. We will be sure to correct this issue, as it is important to us. We do hope to see you again in the near future!
Bend, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Not a bad place to stay for a groups of guys attending a Packer game, clean, sparse no frills. Great location. No need for designated driver as everything within walking distance. However, the hotel check out staff (very overweight woman) rude and unhelpful and smokers at every entrance put a pall over the experience. Game weekend pricing also a reflection of demand and not service/amenities provided. I don't think the Quality inn is trying to earn anyone's business, at least during home games. Next time/game I would try to stay at a different hotel near Lambeau even if cost more.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
On behalf of myself as well as the staff, I would like to apologize for your negative experience. We truly try our best to make our guests satisfied and comfortable while staying with us. However, we are sorry that we seemed to have failed with you. Being that we are a non-smoking facility, we cannot control where guests smoke outside (as long as they are outside). I will bring this forth to management to see about distance regulations from the hotel. We hope you reconsider and give us another chance. We really would enjoy having you and your group back soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I booked this room three days before our stay for a Packers game. The location was perfect. Park your car and you won't need it until you leave.
Cathy was an excellent help upon our check-in. Very fast, very friendly. She even happened to be working when we left, and was sure to thank us for staying.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very glad that the staff made your stay both comfortable and satisfying. We truly hope you choose us during your next visit to Green Bay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was my wife's and I annual golf vacation. We picked this hotel because of the closeness to restuarants, Lambeau Field, night spots, and there was no Packer game this week (bye week). Also, we are Choice Hotel members, and we recieved a 30% discount for 2 nights and we used some of our points for a free night.
Check in was a breeze. Casey did a outstanding job, very personalble and friendly. Since our last night was our free night, I did find out that I would have to check out and then check back in. Also, she configured our room key card, so that it would work all 3 days.
The room was a little on the smallish side. That is probably because this place was built back in the 60's. Inside, you will find (king room), king size bed (very comfortable mattress), chair with footstool, dresser, flat-screen tv, refrigerator (brand new & no freeze section), microwave, in-wall a/c (brand new), just to name a few. As I mentioned, most of the appliances were new, so I am guessing that we had one of the updated rooms, since this hotel just change owners and name. I did ask why the refrigerator did not have a freezer section (to keep our freeze packs frozen), and was told they were going to look into this. The king bed did have 6 smallish pillows, but no problem, we did bring our own. The bathroom looked like it was also updated, a new countertop, and what looked like a new inlay in the shower/bath tub. The water pressure was adequate and there was plenty of hot water.
The pool area consisted of a hot tub (about 12' x 5'), a salt water pool, foosball & pool table, a couple of video games, and some well use pool chairs/tables. The salt water pool was not salty at all. Supposed to be good for your skin.
As for breakfast, we were a little dissatisfied. It was the same all 3 mornings. The only hot items were sausages and waffles. Also available were juice, breads(wheat, white, bagels, english muffins), cereal, yogurt, eggs(hard boiled with shells on), coffee & creams, and fruit. Would have been nice to have some kind of hot eggs for one or two days.
Check out was also a breeze. The paper work for the 2 night stay and our free night was correct.
As for a couple of problems, nothing major. Our second night (Friday), a large group of people checked in (assuming for a wedding). At bar time (2AM), they decided to stand outside the lobby doors (our room was located by the entrance) and sing, out loud. After about 10 minutes, it took a call, to the front desk, to have this stopped. On our third night (our free night), our room was not made up, and no, we did not have any "do not disturb" sign on our door. I did go down to the front desk, and they did apologize, and did get us some new bath towels, etc.
If we need a hotel in the Green Bay area and the Packers are not playing, we will probably stay here again. Hopefully by then, the entire hotel will be updated.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityInnLambeau, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am very glad that the staff made your stay both comfortable and satisfying. We really do appreciate the feedback you took the time to submit regarding our hotel. The issues that you brought forward are now at the attention management. Therefore, we will do what we can to better these issues.
On behalf of myself as well as the staff, I sincerely apologize for the loud group outside your window. We will be sure that our staff is not only focused on internal noise, but external as well. We hope that our renovations are complete during your next stay and we cannot wait to see you again very soon!