“How did we not know about this?!”

White Dog Black Cat Cafe
Ranked #9 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Escanaba, Michigan
“How did we not know about this?!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I recently went shopping with girlfriends in GB, and we planned on brunch. Since I'm not real familiar with the restaurant scene since I moved farther away, I took to TripAdvisor for suggestions. So glad I did because that's how we chose White Dog Black Cat! This place is awesome, such personality and warmth in the decor and the wait staff are enthusiastic and so helpful! The food was delicious and the portions were perfect. Great value, and the house summer hummers were fab. Just can't say enough good about it! Well done!

• Turkish first
GREEN BAY
“Great food, awesome specials, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I highly recommend checking this place out. One of Green Bay's best kept secrets. Their sandwiches, steak, and food make me recommend this to all my friends.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JON L
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“First visit but not last.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Group of 6 women everyone pleased with choice. Flat iron steak, pastor taco, grilled cheese special. Busy at lunch but food served timely and hot.

“Good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had the portobella mushroom burger with pesto and provolone cheese on a French bun and it was very good.. It was accompanied with homemade chips with balsamic vinegar/oil. It was on the high end for sandwiches but was worth the money. I also had the key line cheesecake. The staff are quick and the food came pretty quick.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great food, even better value!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Over the last several years, this place has become one of our favorite "go to" places for any meal! The food is always exceptional and the staff is always ready to have fun! If someone were to ask me what my favorite thing to order here is, I would have to say everything. I have never had a bad meal!

The coffee rubbed steak on the brunch menu is to die for, the Saturday night steak special is a fabulous deal and is always cooked to perfection. My son has worked his way through the entire burger menu and still can't pick a favorite... although I think he is a little impartial to the Hungry Cat Burger (1/2 pound burger between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, made with Texas toast) or the Swamp Burger. Oh, don't forget about the Friday Fish Fry!!

The kitchen may be small, but they are always on the move! This place may be small, and might look a little funky, but give it a try! I promise, it will be worth it!

1 Thank Amy P