“Fabulous!!!!”

Rustique Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 481 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went here for the first time on a Friday night. We knew ahead of time that we were going to have to wait for a table. It was an hour wait for a table. We ordered the pesto fries as an appetizer because of the reviews on Tripadvisor and they were fantastic!! We ordered the Margherita pizza and were not disappointed. The reviews were spot on. Our daughter ordered the chicken tenders and they were not your average fast food chicken tenders. They were an actual chicken breast that had been tenderized and hand breaded with what looked like panko. They were very good too. The only disappointment was that they were out of the soup of the day. Would definitely go back. It was well worth the 20 minute drive.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Best pizza in Green Bay. Fish fry is also one of the best I've ever had, staff are always friendly. The owners are directly involved and are very passionate about their restaurant.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place to take a date. Great environment. Oh, and the food is great also. Try the mac n cheese conquistador pizza.. what a delicious treat. Eat here!!!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have been to Rustique twice, and the first time everything was perfectly done. We had a meat lovers type pizza and then a mushroom pizza, and both were excellent. The pesto fries were the best fries I had eaten that I could remember. The second time, the fries were cold and greasy, obviously not prepared fresh, which is why I rated a very good, not excellent. I will go back, but if i get cold pesto fries I will be a bit more vocal.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

They not only have fantastic pizza, everything on their menu that we've tried we've loved. The Margareta pizza is amazing - best I've ever had. Very nice, comfortable restaurant. In the summer they have a large deck for outdoor dining. Nice place for a 'date night'