“Great experience”

Ranked #45 of 462 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The atmosphere was very neat and colorful and the service was fantastic. I had the mushroom ravioli with shrimp and my boyfriend had the paella. Both entrees were delicious. I highly recommend the tres leches cake as well. Great restaurant on the water!

Visited May 2014

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Lovely Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I took my parents here for lunch today and we had a lovely meal. The service was very attentive and we all enjoyed our choices, which were Pasta with Tomato Basil sauce (which I sampled -- delicious sauce) and the Cubano Panini. I had the CasSandra's Mango Salad, which was delicious. The wine menu is excellent and I had a very lovely wine from their new wine list, a white blend from Marlborough New Zealand. We topped it off with homemade Tiramisu, which was delicious! I would certainly recommend this restaurant. We will definitely be back and want to try it for dinner. The entrees look delicious.

• Visited May 2014
Green Bay
“One of my best dining experiences in Green Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We started with the appetizer sampler which is fantastic! One visit I will order this for my entree. I ordered the Grouper Sofrito and my wife ordered the mushroom ravioli. Both dishes were out of this world! The flavors are unlike any restaurant in the area as Cassandra's brings a unique Latin & Italian flare to her foods. Our service was great and even Cassandra came out of the kitchen to talk to us at our table. I highly recommend this restaurant for those who want the complete dining experience.

• Visited November 2013
eschuber
“Interesting and diverse menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

nice little place with fun menu, http://www.cassandras-restaurant.com/menu.html, a new place to give a try in Green Bay, on 1212 Marine St.

• Visited October 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Out of the way place with kitchy decor...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Attempted two other times to frequent the place but were closed both times and couldn't get a hold of by phone....
When finally ate there it was a nice summer evening and it was great to be able to eat outside near the water but not such a great view...
Had the grouper but tasted more like swai fish so was a little mushy and my mother had the pesto ww pasta and said it was a little oily and when you pair it with some chicken ends up a little pricey but other than that enjoyed the place ,atmosphere and the interesting lineup of food.
Would go back at a later date but make sure they are open before going...

• Visited July 2013