“Puke in pool.”

Resch Aquatic Center
Ranked #29 of 66 things to do in Green Bay
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We visited the reach aquatic center and this is how it went. A child puked in the pool. I notified the lifeguard who was about 20 feet from me. He motioned to someone and about ten minutes later, someone came to clean it up. By this time I had watched it float away into the paths of unsuspecting children who were jumping through it. So it never was cleaned up. Also the policies are completely inconsistent. My 5 year old son was sent away crying by a lifeguard who wanted him to take his shirt off before he could go down the slide. Funny thing is he had already gone down the slide six times prior to this chic coming on duty. My husband and l were waiting at the bottom for the kids because they were going up and down countless times. Then my son was sent down the stairs crying. What kind of person makes a child cry? You can where a swim shirt but not a sleeveless shirt which is actually less material. If it was my park, i would worry more about all the large guests that were clearly breaking the weight limit rule of the slide.So needless to say, there are other water park places around. We will never go back to this one.

14  Thank tuftif5555