“Excellent food, excellent service!”
Review of Auten's Eatery - CLOSED

Auten's Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My 16yr old daughter and I drove 30min to Green Bay to try this restaurant after reading all the wonderful reviews. We had a delicious lunch followed by some of the best cheesecake you'll find. Simply amazing! We will definitely be back with hubby and 14 yr old daughter. As my daughter put it, not only is the food great, but you feel good about eating there because the owners are so friendly and appreciative of your business. All around 5 stars!!!

There are newer reviews for Auten's Eatery

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend suggested Auten's Eatery. She said it was gourmet and quaint. I was afraid it would be expensive and because of the location, maybe not excellent. Upon entering I noticed how nice it was inside. The mood was set. I loved it. Before our food even came the chef came out and introduced himself. That was nice. The burger was bar none the best I have ever had in my life. Homemade bun with great meat and amazing sweat potato fries. We forgot our box of leftovers on the table when we left. As we were pulling away the server ran outside to our car and have us the boxes. WHAT AMAZING SERVICE. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THAT!!! I will be a regular at this place. NUMBER ONE RESTAURANT IN GREEN BAY BY FAR AND IVE RATED THEM ALL!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Reasons to visit
Great food
Great customer service
Meet the Chef
Any and all expectations for a good dining experience are blown away
Five stars just aren't enough

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Linen table cloth and napkin and sparkling wine glasses great service and the food is good too. This family run place is a must. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My hubby had the steak sandwich and I had a tenderloin with risotto. YUM!! I highly recommend this great family-owned restaurant.