“EXCELLENT breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pancake Place
Ranked #3 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“EXCELLENT breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is an AMAZING place for breakfast! I have always enjoyed my meals here. Food is excellent and service is great. and I noticed someone else commented on the homeless guy selling candy bars.....well the people that own the restaurant, happen to have a soft spot in their heart for this guy , so I see nothing wrong with it, I commend them for it! And the guy is a gentle person, he is not in your face about it.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MrsBerg2014

“Best Pancake Ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This place has the best pancakes. I'm usually not a pancake person but had to try them after I saw an order go by our table. I was sure glad I did. I only order one and was only able to eat about a quarter of it. This is now the only place I'll go for pancakes!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Curls_r_us4
“Awesome pancakes !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Always a great place to eat ! We love it here. We enjoy the ride to get there and we always LOVE the coffee ! Waitresses are the best.

• Visited August 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Simple food, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My daughter and I like trying different places to eat and when we went in, we were seated almost right away and every time we've gone, we've had the best wait staff. Funny or efficient or thoughtful of our needs. Really a good staff. Not a fussy decor, homey booths and tables. A good place to have a cuppa and visit. I love their stuffed french toast with cherries on the top. Good heavens it's good!! I also haven't seen buckwheat pancakes in ages, but they have them! Besides a fully breakfast menu including omelets, they do have lunch and dinner, also daily specials. I just can't get passed the stuffed french toast very often, but their blueberry pancakes are mouthwatering too. Hard to get a bad meal here folks.

Visited January 2014
Green Bay Wisconsin
“Pancakes that cover the plate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is one of our favorite places for breakfast. Their single buttermilk pancake covers the plate, and is about 3/4 inch high. It is done all the way through and delicious.
It is served with syrup, butter and two kinds of thickened berries - strawberries and raspberries.
I often need to take half home for lunch. I made the mistake the first time we went there to order 2 pancakes and couldn't believe how large - or how good - they were.

• Visited February 2014