“Pancakes are HUGE”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Wish the server had told us that the pancakes are 1/2 inch thick and dinner plate size!!! We would have ordered only one, instead of two!! Delicious but BIG!!!

1  Thank Zhgma

Reviewed 9 July 2014

When you think of pancakes when coming to Green Bay to visit or for Green Bay Packers game, this place the Pancake Place comes to mind.

You get great hometown cooking and we always have had great service, even if you have to wait a bit to sit on a busy morning or at lunch. I can tell you from my experience folks, its well worth the wait. Its a place that if you love Pancakes, you can come often and try numerous varieties.

I can assure you that in my opinion and the many years of eating here now and then, the Pancakes are no doubt some of the largest and best around.

On this particular visit I had the apple cinnamon pancakes and my guest had strawberry topped ones.

As others have said the sizes are plate size, so if your hungry, or just to take some home with you then get the full stack of three. They offer numerous styles from fruit cakes, to potato pancakes and well, you just cannot eat one.
In addition they offer a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner items also. This is a place that if you walk away hungry, then its your own fault.

Overall, no go enjoy some of Green Bay's history and some of the best Pancakes and more around, as you should not be disappointed.

2  Thank 724snowman
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is an AMAZING place for breakfast! I have always enjoyed my meals here. Food is excellent and service is great. and I noticed someone else commented on the homeless guy selling candy bars.....well the people that own the restaurant, happen to have a soft spot in their heart for this guy , so I see nothing wrong with it, I commend them for it! And the guy is a gentle person, he is not in your face about it.

2  Thank MrsBerg2014
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This place has the best pancakes. I'm usually not a pancake person but had to try them after I saw an order go by our table. I was sure glad I did. I only order one and was only able to eat about a quarter of it. This is now the only place I'll go for pancakes!!

1  Thank Curls_r_us4
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Always a great place to eat ! We love it here. We enjoy the ride to get there and we always LOVE the coffee ! Waitresses are the best.