“Visited many times over the years, always very good”
Review of Brett Favre's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Brett Favre's Steakhouse
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hall of Fame Chophouse features future Hall-of-Famers and champions with great food and drink in a setting filled with Packer memorabilia, trophies, photographs and more.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've visited Brett Favre's steakhouse many times (including when there was one in Milwaukee), most recently in June 2014. It is always very good whether you get steak, pasta or something else. Be sure to ask about the specials that are not on the menu for the day as well. Once I ordered the calamari that was a special not on the menu and it was amazing.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 28 July 2014

A retirement "get-together" inspired our latest visit to Bret Favre's Steakhouse! Open the front door and you are politely greeted by two lovely young ladies, who check you in (we had reservations). Choosing to start the evening off with an attitude adjustment in the bar, the gracious staff superbly assisted us with our selections. Checking back at the registration desk, we were escorted to the seating location of our choice and almost instantly attended to by the wait staff. The menu was discussed, specials announced and the "meat platter" was presented. Our choices were made and we were off and running. Fresh salads and/or soup with warm bread immediately arrived and the feast began. Our steaks were appropriately prepared and the side dishes properly accompanied the entrees. Additional drinks and outstanding desserts were offered and we concluded an excellent dinner. "We'll be back" and a sincere "thank-you" was expressed as we departed. Do Not Miss this Diamond in the Rough (area) in close proximity of Lambeau Field. JB

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I lived eating at the restaurant! The service was excellent and the food was the best I've ever had. The steak and potatoes melted in my mouth! I couldn't believe the flavor! The waiter was excellent and extremely friendly and helpful!!!

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I'm from New York where there are an abundance of steakhouses. I've tried all of them...especially The Palm on a regular basis. Nothing compares to the ribeye at Bret Favre steakhouse. It was outstanding. Perfectly done medium rare. The best ever! Absolutely delicious! Service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

A group of about 18 adults and 5 children enjoyed a delicious meal as our kickoff to our family reunion. Wait staff did a superb job of providing good service, dealing with changing minds, and billing us separately w/I a hassle.

A bit pricey for some, the quality was there and the BF decor was tasteful and interesting.