“Awesome! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bar - Lime Kiln
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Great place with great people! Plenty of volleyball courts and pool tables to keep you entertained all night! I would defiantly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

I ordered delivery from this restaurant via eatstreet online. I ordered the chicken parmesan pasta, a mello yello and their funnel cake fries. Honestly, there was nothing really spectacular about what I ate. The chicken had too much breading on it and the pasta sauce was under-seasoned. The funnel cake fries were good but I didn't care much for the cherry dipping sauce that came with them. I thought it would be a nice syrup with a developed flavor profile, but it was literally just cherry sauce that was borderline cough syrup. I wouldn't buy these particular menu items from them again, but I;d be willing to order something else.