Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI
Ranked #33 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This was our second stay at this property. Family friendly, reasonably priced. Foldout sofa was very uncomfortable but otherwise, room was clean, nice, small. Pool and hot tub are nice with small splash pool for kids. Continental breakfast is fairly standard. Close to shopping, easy access of highway. We will stay here again! Fresh baked cookies at desk :D

Room Tip: We were in 115, close to pool but not noisy. Right by breakfast room, close to ice machine and lobby...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, however, apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the Pull-Out Sofa. I can assure you that this has been addressed with our Maintenance Staff. On behalf of the entire staff, we appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Pros: A very well-kept, clean hotel with friendly staff. Also a very convenient hotel stay when attending a wedding reception in the adjoining hall. What a nice relief to walk 30 seconds back to my hotel room after the party ended. The pool area is very nice and allows both young and old kids to have fun in separate pools. The complimentary breakfast was busy and crowded on the weekend, but the staff kept up with the demands. There are also 3 restaurants within close proximity to offer other dining options. Shopping is also nearby (within 5-10 minute drive). The hotel is easy to find right off I-43. Beds were decent, as nobody in my family complained about a horrendous night of sleep.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind. I was initially worried about traffic noise, as our room faced I-43. It didn't bother us at all, though.

Overall: Would not hesitate to stay here again for a simple, affordable family stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel's location and Pool Area. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I chose to stay here on a very last minute decision. I was with my three boys, 17, 8,and 4. They had fun playing in the pool area in the evening. The baskeball hoop on the side of the pool is a nice touch! The pool loungers look a little aged, the middle of the seats are very saggy. However, they were comfortable. They just didn't look good.
We got a chance to walk through the hotel and go to Fajita Republic. We saved 15% on our bill there since we stayed at the hotel. We enjoyed being able to walk through the hallways there, since it wasn't very nice outside.
Breakfast was ready for us nice and early at 6am. My kids enjoyed being able to pick whatever they wanted to eat. The waffles are a nice touch, but they had a funky taste. I didn't mention it to anyone. The egg patties, ham patties, and biscuits went over well.
Check in and check out was a breeze. The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and the furnishings in the room looked newer. The bathroom towels were fluffy and soft! Our standard room had a fridge and microwave, which came in handy for late night popcorn! I won't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I am happy to see that you and your children enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the entire staff, as well as Fajita Republic!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Our youth basketball team and families stayed here for 2 nights and I can't say enough on how wonderful the staff was. They went out of their way to make breakfast available to us earlier as we had to check out early. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us! I am very pleased that our staff was able to accomodate your group by opening Breakfast early. I will be sure that I share your wonderful comments with the entire staff. We hope to see you at the Country Inn and Suites Green Bay East again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Nice hotel, clean & comfortable rooms, caring staff. This hotel offers everything you might expect from a good quality family oriented location. We stayed during the WIAA tournaments and they were totally full. The staff was friendly and concerned about providing good service. There was a couple of shortages on Sunday during breakfast, so go early if its a busy weekend. (ran out of milk and juice)

Room Tip: We had a first floor room and dealt with noise in the middle of the night from room above us during...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your time here. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during Breakfast, and I can assure you that I have addressed this with our Breakfast Staff. On behalf of our entire staff, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stayed here for a 3 day weekend in association with a wedding at the Meadows. The staff were great and accomidating and the convenience of being attached to the wedding venue was awesome. Breakfast every day was fabulous and the pool area was great for kids and adults. The ease of check in, accomidating any request and more made our trip even better.

• Stayed: March 2013

I am happy to see that your family enjoyed The Country Inn & Suites as well as The Meadows Conference Center! I am pleased that the staff was able to accomodate your requests and increase the comfort of you stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff! We hope that you are able to visit again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

it was so relaxing at this hotel.. even if it was for only one night!! The staff were helpful and the lady at the front desk gave us an amazing upgrade!!! I love this hotel!!! it was a quiet night and just what my family needed!!

Room Tip: we had the family suite.. one king bed and in another room was a set of twin beds!! so nice!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always such a please to hear from our guests! I will be sure to share your appreciation regarding the upgrade with our Front Desk Staff. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to your next visit!