“Good, clean, would stay here again, great location”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East
Ranked #31 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good, clean, would stay here again, great location”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights and it is a wonderful place. The pool is a highlight of this location, if you have kids with you it is a must go to location. The hotel is near several places to eat and lots of selection , all within walking distance. The staff is nice and the breakfast is your typical fare but with plenty of room to stay and enjoy without being in the way of other people.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank glendale215
Michelle F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to our entire staff! We hope to see you soon if your travels ever bring you to Green Bay again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel while conducting fieldwork. Location is very convenient and a good restaurant is just a couple doors down. Clean rooms, quiet, and good breakfast with many options. The pool looked really nice - way larger than the average hotel pool these days with spacious patio furniture area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank laewagne
It is this feedback from valued guests, such as yourself, that enables us to continue to offer the best quality and service possible.

Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel during a tour of the U of W Greenbay which our daughter will be attending in the fall 2014. Very nice employees, great free full breakfast, clean rooms, clean hotel, awesome pool, and overall a great stay!! Arrived at 11:00 and our room was already clean and we were able to check in early!! Employees were great with giving us directions to local stores and the college. We will be back again and again - had a wonderful stay!!! Kathy and Amelia from Hudson, WI

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Michelle F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Walworth, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Quick Very friendly check in. all paperwork in order and off to the room without a hitch. Good communication in regards to amenities and local food choices explaining the discounts at the two closest. Found clean rooms and everything in its place. Breakfast was enjoyable with a good variety to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Michelle F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast. I'm also very happy to hear that you found the Restaurant's to be both convenient and enjoyable. Once again, on behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing to stay at our location and hope to see you again sometime in the future!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel on and off for years, not frequently enough to be remembered. But when I checked in on Sunday Cassie at the front desk called me by name, had me checked in quickly & made me feel special. The next two nights I came in from a longs days work & there she was with a smile, coupons for the local pizza place & an ear when I had a bad restaurant experience. She always goes above and beyond & for that I wanted to let her know she shines ;)

The hotel itself is great for a business traveler & always very clean. I'd like to see them upgrade the TV so I could hook up my iPad or Apple TV via HDMI, but Cassie's smile will have to do ;)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Michelle F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, 28 March 2014

I am happy to see that you had a great overall experience! Nothing could please me more than knowing that our guests have had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. I will be sure to share your wonderful comment with Cassie!

Union Grove
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The hotel staff was pleasant. Our room, a suite, worked out wonderful for us. There was a snow storm the second day we were there and we spent the entire day comfortably at the hotel. The choice of a suite was great as it allowed us to separate and read or watch t.v. The pool area was nice and it had two pools (one regular and one kiddie-about 1' deep with slides and kiddie stuff). It also had a nice hot tub. Our room was clean and acceptable. The carpet and chair in the outer room (tv room) were slightly worn. The snow was removed from the parking lot and walkways in a timely fashion. We saw the parking lot plowed and the sidewalks shovel twice. The plow was there early in the morning and folks were able to get in their cars and leave without a problem. The breakfast bar was one of the best we have had at a hotel. There is an attached restaurant called Fajita Republic that we ate at the evening of the snow storm. The food was good and it was nice not to have to go outside during the storm.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Michelle F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your Guest Room, our Pool, our Breakfast and the Restaurant. Nothing could please me more than knowing you had a great stay!

Lancaster, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We were visiting family for Christmas and choose to stay at this hotel because I felt the kids would like their pool better then the Country Inn and Suites in Ashwaubenon. The pictures online make the pool look bigger than it is. But saying that the pool area is still a nice size. They had a toddler pool which is great for little kids. The other pool has a basketball hoop in the deep end and the other side had a bench area which is nice for the kids who are in between the toddlers and teenagers years.

We need a few things during our stay, bowls for the popcorn we bought, more pillows and a toothbrush that my daughter forgot and the front desk employee was so accommodating.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gpackergal
Michelle F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, 2 January 2014

I am happy to see that you had a great overall experience! Nothing could please me more than knowing that our guests have had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our entire staff!