“Good sweet staff ”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Kavarna Coffeehouse is a cafe in Green Bay's Broadway District. We offer a mix of sandwiches, pitas, wraps and salads--using many local ingredients when the seasons cooperate. We have an espresso bar, house made bakery, and a lot of space to get things done--the New York Times even called us "cavernous" once.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I like the coffee and the sweet option they have .gluten free options also available .the wi if it is always a slow .people that work there look kind of overwhelmed .other then that I would say it is the best coffee shop in Green Bay .

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Kavarna is fun and fabulous... It is in the heart of the historic Broadway District, downtown Green Bay. I walk there for lunch from work. The food is always fresh. The atmopshere is casual. I visited the "Bridge Tender" location in downtown DePere this week as well... same great Kavarna deli fare in a quaint venue - My kids and I loved it! The veg - sloppy joe on pretzel bun was outstanding!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This place was great for getting some work done in the morning before a business meeting in the afternoon. They have good coffee and great breakfast and lunch. I would rate the coffee a 4 and the food a 5. The atmosphere was lively but you can find a quiet corner to stay away from the buzz. They have wifi which is always a plus. It was something I expected to find only in larger, more progressive cities so I was excited to find it in Green Bay - which by the way has the most genuine and kind people. I'll definitely come back if I'm in town again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

On a recent trip to Green Bay, my daughter suggested we meet a friend at Kavarna for lunch. It was a great idea! It was easy to chat, mostly self-serve, friendly staff, and delicious. I highly recommend the rose petal lemonade and ham & swiss on pretzel bread! The tuna salad also looked delicious. I can't wait until I'm in the area again. I will be coming back here to eat!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Kavarna is the kind of place you can go to by yourself and feel comfortable just sitting with a book or your laptop. Or you can go there with a group of people and meet in the back at a table, or just a couple in one of the couches in the upper level. I've done all of these things over the years, including when Kavarna was at their other location. I was recently at Kavarna for lunch with a couple of friends. I can't have gluten, so I was happy to see that there were several sweets that were gluten free. I had a bowl of a gypsy vegetable soup...I think that was a version of the name. It was fragrant as it was being brought to the table and was just wonderful. Anytime that I've been to Kavarna, I've always felt like I just wanted to relax and linger awhile longer.