“Fantastic”

Ranked #5 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer brewery tours on Saturday afternoons, visit our website to reserve your spot today! Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We loved it so much the first time we went back again. We spent a week in Green Bay, Wisconsin and went to the Titletown Brewing Company, the food and service were both excellent. So... we decided to go back again before we left. Again, fabulous service and great food.
The Spicy Elk Burger, a house specialty is a must have.
We had the opportunity to speak briefly with the owner and we could see why his restaurant was a success.
A must do whether you are there for a game during the NFL season or you live nearby.
The restaurant shares a rich history with the Green Bay Packers and the railroad that used pass through the Green Bay area.

1  Thank AEM123
Brent W, Owner at Titletown Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. We are glad we got to see you twice in your visit. The Spicy Elk Burger is great, we are glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks and have a great day,

Brent W

Write a ReviewReviews (1,204)

Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is my hands-down favorite Friday fish fry anywhere. The perch is fresh from Canada with great sides of potatoes, cucumber salad, and rye bread. The "large" plate can easily be shared. The beer is great too!

1  Thank BadgerTrip

Thank you for the review! We love to hear we are your favorite fish fry! Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Have a great day,

Brent W

Reviewed 30 July 2012

We have been going to Titletown Brewery for several years and have never had a bad meal - or beer! The staff is always great and take time with the customer. Their root beer is also quite good. I usually get the turkey cranberry sandwich on zucchini bread and it is probably my favorite sandwich of all time.

Every time we are in Green Bay, even if only for a day, we try to squeeze it in.

2  Thank MooseMom57

Thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear you enjoy your time with us. We love the Cranberry Turkey Melt.

Thank you for visiting us so much!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stopped by for lunch here on a short visit to Green Bay and we were not disappointed. We were a group of eight with ages ranging from 11 to 86. We are not beer drinkers but the kids love the Snow-Cap rootbeer and cream soda. There was also a good variety of food offered, and not just the usual brewery stuff. My son loved the Peanut Butter burger and my husband loved the spicy Elk burger. (I tasted both and they were both good though it took another bite to really appreciate the peanut butter taste). My 86 y/o aunt was celebrating her birthday that day and they gave a generous slice of a really yummy carrot cake that we all shared. The only reason I rate this restaurant 4 is that service was average. Our server could have been more available especially since we were there at a slower time of the day.

1  Thank uspinoy

Thank you for taking time to give us your feed back we really appreciate it. Sorry about your poor service, I want to know more about what happened. If it is okay with you I would like to connect with you via a message.

Thanks and have a great day,

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I had been to the restaurant / brewery once, 14 years ago, and booked my hotel room across the river so I would be walking distance getting back to my room. The selection of beers was wide, and the bartenders knowledgeable in their recommendations. The food was also very good. I will go back next time I visit Green Bay.

1  Thank RockCatWichita_KS

Thank you so much for taking time to give us your review, we really appreciate it. Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Thanks,