“Stick with the appetizers...”

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer brewery tours on Saturday afternoons, visit our website to reserve your spot today! Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I should have followed my instincts and had a burger. The salad I ordered was an Asian Chicken Salad and it just did not taste good. I loved the pretzel appetizer with the cheese dip. Tried a beer flight, and 2 only liked one out of 10 beers, one of which was a Root Beer. However, the waiter was very nice, friendly and accommodating. Lots to do at this spot, including darts, shuffleboard and pool. We had fun, but I doubt that I'd return.

There are newer reviews for Titletown Brewing Company

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fantastic food and their own brews in the old Green Bay train depot. Don't pass up the cucumber salad served with their variety of sandwiches. Lots of history too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love going to Titletown for the cranberry turkey sandwich with sweet potato fries. Their own brand of root beer is great too. The view of trains going by is interesting to me as well.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When the weather is warm, love to sit outside along side the railroad tracks and view the riverfront, occasionally a train does go by. The food is great, my favorite is the Friday fish fry with sweet potato french fries. Titletown is an old train depot, so inside is very interesting and warm and cozy atmosphere, this is a must stop for great food, when you are in Green Bay.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stumbled on this place while exploring GB. We made the right choice! Great food but a little noisy.