“Great food, drinks and service!”

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer free brewery tours, we just ask you call ahead to schedule a tour.Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Great food, drinks and service!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were in GB for the weekend and our hotel recommended dinner at Titletown Brewing Company. It was a Friday night so it was very busy however our 20 minute wait was only 10 minutes and we had a spot at the bar while we waited. The bar staff were very friendly and the drinks were amazing! I had a fun summer drink that tasted like an orange push up! YUM!! Our food was good, kind of took long but we got an appetizer so that might have been why and it was busy. I would recommend this restaurant and will return if every in GB again.

wisconsin
“Quick service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We were here on Father's Day and it was packed. We were asked to sit upstairs as the dining room was packed. Amazingly enough or food came within about 15 minutes of ordering. Food was tasty! My only negative would be that we sat upstairs and the atmosphere seemed better downstairs and our sever did not check back with us after getting our food. Would definately go back.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Beer and awesome bar staff”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Started off with the sampler to get a general idea of what this place could offer. These guys know what they are doing.... I would have had a pint of every one..but settled for the Alt and the Brown Sour. Top Shelf Titletown!!!! The bartender Craig was solid and came up with the recommendation for their special Elk Burger (Spicy). Solid burger prepared just the way I wanted it! My wife had the artichoke dip, which she usually avoids...(WOW) the bread they serve with it is over the top...some of the best food, beer and service I have enjoyed in some time. I thought the name might bring me to some mediocre bar living off a marketing name...NOPE. I will definitely be back when in town again.

Visited June 2014
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan, United States
“Great food and drink!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After looking at the reviews on UrbanSpoon, my colleagues and I headed to Titletown after a work conference. We were not disappointed! Large selection of beers made on-site (although some weren't available) and all dishes had a local Wisconsin flavor, either made with beer or cheese. I had a spicy elk burger which I would highly recommend. Service was a bit slow but then again, we had a large group (15+) and people just kept coming; our waiter was very accommodating.

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Good Food, Excellent Dark Beer”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I liked our first meal at the Title town Brewery so much that we ate there again a day later. The service was a little slow on the first day, but much better the second day. The food is eclectic and fun. The light beers are a little weak tasting, but the dark beers are excellent.

Visited May 2014