“Big surprise”

Ranked #5 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer brewery tours on Saturday afternoons, visit our website to reserve your spot today! Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

When visiting cities, I have found that going to microbreweries usually means getting some fun beer and a decent meal. This restaurant is located in the old train depot on the edge of downtown. We weren't disappointed with the beer or the food but I got such a treat by ordering a salad with their sesame ginger dressing and hands down it was the best I have ever had. It was homemade and despite my attempts to see if I could get the recipe, I failed but I learned the secret ingredient!
If you happen to be in Green Bay for a meal, you will have a good one here!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was very happy to find such an excellent place to eat in Green Bay. Very good salads plus an excellent selection of healthy meats and fish including Elk, Bison and Walleye. Great to see the old train station salvaged for such an excellent restaurant and brewery. I don't often like craft beers but I really loved them here, especially the Pilsner. The service was also excellent with friendly and attentive staff.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you enjoy microbrews and trying different types of beers, this place is for you! Food has always been good, I've had fish, burger, and a salad before and zero complaints. I also like their outdoor bar and patio area. It's a great place to enjoy a cold beverage on a beautiful summer day in Green Bay.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We came for lunch, got here early, which was good because the place filled up fast. If you're not sure which beer you want, they will be happy to let you try it before ordering a full pint. The menu is not your normal, everyday fare. My wife had the PB&B burger, peanut butter and bacon, which was surprisingly good. I had the oldenburger, which is a bison burger which is very lean and tasty. We were very pleased with our food and the variety of beer, some good, some I would never order again. The service was outstanding! Worth the time if you're a brewery beer drinker!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Been here twice on business. Varied selection of brewed beers that range from decent to good. Food is very good. Walleye dinner was excellent. My colleage had the jambalaya which he said was flavorful (and also a large portion). The train depot setting in downtown makes for a very pleasant experience. Outdoor seating available. Its one of the better choices in Green Bay area for a casual meal.