“Burger tasted like a frozen patty”

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 469 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer free brewery tours, we just ask you call ahead to schedule a tour.Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Burger tasted like a frozen patty”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Family and I stopped here Saturday after Packers training camp practice for lunch after reading reviews here, wife ordered Yucatan Chicken sandwich which was good, and my daughter ordered noodles alfredo off the kids menu which she enjoyed. My son ordered the 2 kids sliders, which the size, seemed more like a meatball, didn't come close to filling the buns they used, for them. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, and for what I paid, the burger tasted like it was a frozen burger patty you would buy in a grocery store...Once we got seated, the service was good, but it seemed like it, it took them for ever to get people seated. saw tables open, with no one getting seated.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Rick G

“Good Food in Green Bay”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stopped here while driving through Wisconsin to get to Door County. We were pleased with the food and service. Because of our large party, we had to sit upstairs, but it was still nice - with a bar-like feel. They had a self-serve popcorn machine, which the kids loved. The menu was extensive, mostly what you would expect from a micro-brewery. Good selection of sandwiches. We enjoyed the large pretzel with 3 dipping sauces (beer fondue, mustard, and marinara) as a table appetizer. It was quite good. The kids were interested to find out that this restaurant is located in a rehabbed old train station. This made it particularly unique. I would go back if in the area again.

• Visited July 2014
“Walking distance from the Hyatt”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I were in town for the Packer shareholder meeting. Walked from our hotel (Hyatt) and it was exactly what we were looking for. Very friendly place great selection of food and drink. My son had a couple of beers I had the bottomless root beer and we ordered poutine, pretzel, spicy elk burger, and lotsa meatza pizza! Everything was fabulous!

Wisconsin
“Great place to check out!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've had beer from here in growlers before but had never eaten here (other people I know have) so we had to check it out while in town. I didn't have beer at our early lunch but from the beer I've tried in the past, it was great. The BLT was great and so was the flatbread. The waitress was friendly and it was just cool being in the old depot! I would eat here again.

Visited July 2014
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Cool historic building, very good restaurant”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ate here while staying in Green Bay for the weekend. The food was very good. It was a little loud inside but it is an old building and it wasn't a problem. It was very busy on a Saturday night but we only had to wait a short time for a table. All staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely eat here again.

Visited June 2014