Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium
US$93
US$84
US$172
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$113
US$95
US$81
US$74
Hampton Inn Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$75
Lodge Kohler(Green Bay)
US$137
Hotels.com
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelocity
All reviewslambeau fieldseparate sleeping areain house restaurantroom was cleanthe check in processother hotelsdoor countycheck in was a breezegame weekendwet barpacker gamedefinitely stay here againgreat place to staygreat roomfridge and microwavein townliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We stayed in room 317 and loved it! Spacious room with king bed, fireplace and hot tub, plus large granite bathroom with shower. Perfect after a long, cold day. Free shuttle to the game was great. We never made it to the reataurant or lounge, but did use room service. The breakfasts were great, but dinner not so much. The cost and timeliness were also very good, but they would forget things and not bring the condiments, salt/pepper, sugar.

Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CarpeDiem0626
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the review for your recent stay with us in Green Bay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your whirlpool room; we do get so many wonderful compliments on these rooms. I am glad to hear that your room service for breakfast was also great. I do apologize for the issues in regards to your dinner service. I have talked to the Restaurant Manager who will be working with the servers on their room service set-up to be well prepared for the room service orders. I do speak for my whole team when I say that we appreciate all comments from our guests, your comments help us enhance our services we provide to the guests.
Again thank you for completing the review and we look forward to your next visit to Green Bay.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

Traveled with my daughter and granddaughter and we were very pleased with the accommodations. The room smelled fresh, everything was clean and we were glad to discover the frig and microwave. The bed was one of the more comfortable I can remember sleeping on. The staff was helpful where they could be (I tried to get on the shuttle to Lambeau too late). We were a little disappointed with the size of the pool but didn't plan to do alot of swimming. The only complaint is that it wasn't very soundproof. We could hear voices in the hallway and there was a good amount of light visible around the door. About 2:00 am the guests upstairs came back and woke us up with their loud voices, and someone either fell, was jumping or got body slammed. Just as I was about to call the front desk, they quieted down (perhaps someone else complained quicker than I?). My granddaughter giggled at the way the housekeepers had arranged her stuffed animals on the bed. My daughter was glad to be so close to the shopping mall and other stores since she went shopping instead of to the Packers game. I would definitely stay here again but will try to book earlier to avoid the excessive price (almost twice what you would pay on a non-Packer weekend).

Room Tip: Our second floor room provided a nice view of Lambeau :) but overlooked the roof of the entrance :(
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank jstme2
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2011

To begin with, I would like to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to complete the review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and take in to consideration all comments that the guests provide us with. This being said I do appologize for the noise so late in the night. Typically during Packer game weekends, the late night traffic throughout the hotel is much greater than normal weekends. With the help from guests such as yourself contacting us we are better able to manage the situations that occur during the gameday weekends, we do appreciate the assistance. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of the beds and the convinence of the hotel to the mall, guest do seem to appreciate this. We do look forward to your next trip to the Green bay area and look forward to assisting your needs. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

My husband and I recently stayed here. The staff was very friendly and let me check in a half an hour early. The room was quite spacious and we never heard any noise from nearby rooms. My only complaint would be the size of the pool. It is extremely small. I was definitely glad we did not take our children with us. They would have been highly disappointed! Location was great. We walked to breakfast both mornings that we were there. Perkins and Denny's were both delicious and close by.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mrs_Timmy_2005
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the review inregards to your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. I would like you to know I do take the time to read every review and forward all information to the staff.
I am glad to hear that the Front Desk Staff was able to get you checked into your room earlier; this can sometimes be challenging depending on the availability and what is going on in the area. we are always happy to hear when a guest enjoys their stay with us and they feel comfortable. One of our main goals is to make the guest feel at home and comfortable while staying with us. In regards to the pool unfortunately there is not alot I can do to change the pool. I do hear occasionally how small our pool is and I do pass on these comments.
Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium and we do hope to have the pleasure of having you stay with us on your next trip to the Green Bay area..

Reviewed 19 September 2011

Overall a great new hotel (built 2007) within minutes of anywhere in GRB or a half hour walk to Lambeau field. We got one 2Q sutie, one 2Q standard room; they got the job done. The suite had a fridge/microwave which came in really handy. Staff is awesome; Emily (I think was her name) was so nice when I called and Issac did a great job with the check in process. I was part of a bachelor party and we weren't very loud at all ... at least compared to some; just a minor speed bump if anything. Everything was clean, fresh and appeared new and I would go back again. I just didn't like the way a few guests acted this weekend and it wasn't even a Packer home game. When I booked this hotel it was #4 and I think it rightfully deserves a top 10 spot. I was surprised for a non Packer home game it was busy.

Room Tip: Know Packers home game schedule. Suites have microwave/fridge
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank David T
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write your comments and thoughts in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay. Our staff at the hotel is encouraged to review all comments and reviews from our guests on Trip Advisor. It means so much to the staff when you remember them and comment on the serrvices they provide. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and the bachelor party was such a success. We do look forward to your next visit with us in Green Bay.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Stayed for Lambeau Field / Packers training camp visit. The property was well located, right down the street from Lambeau, with plenty of shopping and dining nearby. We found the staff/service to be very good, and the rooms and common areas very clean and well-maintained. The restaurant service and food were good, pool was adequate, and plenty of amenities available at the front desk. I've paid two or three times the rate in other pro sports cities for a lot worse than this. We were all very pleased with our stay, and would happily stay again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank brewhawk
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

Good Morning,

I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete the trip advisor review. The management staff at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium appreciates your positive comments and will pass them on to our staff here at the hotel. We feel all comments are veryimportant and help our team grow which in hand enhances the services we provide for our guests. We to ensure that all guests who stay with us are comfortable, relaxed and feel at home while with us. Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium