“Wow a Great Find”

Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
WI - USA
“Wow a Great Find”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Not only is this a nice place to stay but it is a great place to eat! Eric is the chef that brings his creations to the table. I was surprised at the quality of the food being in a hotel. I had grilled salmon, which was perfectly done to medium as I requested. This meal included a choice of potatoes and sauted vegetables that were fantastic. The cost was a reasonable 12.95. Our waitress Katrina.was personable and attentive. This restaurant is a secret gem.
Front desk is responsive and eager to please. Rooms are well appointed with a small refrig and micro, flat screen tv and nice bathroom amenities.
If you have the choice of where to stay and eat when traveling to Green Bay this is THE place.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank PackerfanWi-Usa
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. Our goal is to make our guest feel warm, welcomed, relaxed and comfortable when staying with us. I will definitely pass on all of your comments to the staff here at the hotel.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us in Green Bay.

Laura Phillips

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Don't even waste your time staying anywhere else ! Beds are comfy,hotel is clean,food is great & your minutes away from everything . Becki { front desk } is the best ! If you enjoy a cocktail or two, stop in the lounge. Missy will take good care of you . Both employees will make your stay hassle free.

Room Tip: if you need extra room suites are available . some even have fire places !
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dennis Z
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Good Afternoon,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. I along with staff always enjoy reading the guest comments in regards to their stay with us. I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. Missy and Becki will be excited to see their names mentioned; that really gives the staff such a boost!

Again thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us in Green Bay.

Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Reviewed 13 April 2012 via mobile

We always try to stay at the H.I. Stadium when traveling to Green Bay, this was at the end of a weeklong trip to Mexico that we do every year. Definitely the most comfortable beds you will ever sleep on in a hotel. Service is always great and willing to help with anything needed. Reid recommended the Glass Nickel for pizza and they did not disappoint, I called down to see if they had paper plates and they delivered real plates and silverware to our room. You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel.

Stayed April 2012
2 Thank dexter5
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete a review in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay - Stadium. I would also like to thank you for continually choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites as your preferred hotel when traveling to the area. As you had stated in your review Reid had recommended the Glass Nickel pizza to you and you really enjoyed it. Our staff does take the time to find the restaurants in the area that we feel our guests will enjoy when they want a change from our own restaurant. We look forward to your next trip to the Green Bay area.

Again thank you and have a fantastic day!

Weymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We just recently returned from the U16 National Championships in Green Bay. Before departing I used Trip Advisor to research hotels in the area and from all accounts this one seemed like the best fit. Not only were we not disappointed, it beat all expectations! The hotel is centrally located to everything in Green Bay and as we joked..."Everything is a 6 minute ride from here." but it was no joke, it was the truth.

The staff at the hotel was extremely friendly and accomodating. As an example, when we told them that we would be sending eighteen 17 year old hockey players to breakfast every morning they suggested that they could set up a buffet for us every morning in a banquet room for a reasonable price. They knocked it out of the park! Scrambled eggs, home fries, toast, bagels, juices and fresh fruit!

The rooms are clean, modern and very comfortable. The cleaning crew does a great job each day. One morning I went to breakfast for 45 minutes, came upstairs and my room was already done! I must also say, they deserve a raise for having to enter some of those rooms that had hockey equipment "airing out" in them.

As one person stated, the gym is a bit small. Fear not however! If you want, you have access to a full-service gym only 6 minutes(that number again) up the road. You need only to show your room key, sign a waiver and you can use this beautiful facility for FREE! Just ask at the desk for directions.

Our group seemed to adopt the lobby as a meeting/partying place. The staff never once bothered us. No matter what time of day or night we were there. I cannot say enough about how nice they were to us. If I am ever back in Green Bay again, this is the place I am staying!

Room Tip: If you are a single or couple ask for a single - King room. It has the most comfortable King Size be...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Zez25
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Good Morning,

First I want to thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to complete the review in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay. After reading your review of our hotel, the Holiday Inn & Suiites Green Bay Stadium I appreciate the time and thought that was put into completing the hotel review. I am happy to hear that we went above and beyond your expectations and your overall stay was great. The comments I have heard back from the staff were nothing but exceptional in regards to your group. I will be passing your comments to our team here. I can tell you that our team appreciates the guest comments and the comments are a great boost for team morale.

Again thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites and we look forward to your next stay with us in Green Bay! Go Wildcats!!!

Michigan
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I'm not a huge fan of this chain but this is a REALLY nice hotel if you're in the area - one of the best! Nice restaurant/bar with good food - room service was very accomodationg as I'm a picky eater. Food was healthy and even tasty - imagine that! Rooms are updated and relatively upscale with flat screen tv's, granite countertops in the bath and the kitchenette (mciro and mini-fridge) and fairly large. Exercise room is standard size (hotel room size) with treadmills and eliptical. Pool is nice but smallish. Service was great! 10 minutes from airport and close to Packers Stadium. So if you are in the area and would like a nice new full-service hotel I'd highly recommend this one. Rate was $92 for a week night in March with AAA but might be ALOT higher during football season???

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor will be looking out to parking lot. Didn't bother me as I was only ther...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank PatienceWonderful
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 17 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the review for the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay - Stadium. We appreciate all feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Green Bay. All comments are passed on to our staff which we feels is extremely important.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit to the Green bay area.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I had a great experience staying the weekend. This hotel was exceptional! The hotel had everything you could need! The staff made the stay even better! The night audit Terriann Beno was very helpful and VERY FRIENDLY!!! She made my experience there excellent!!!!!! Two thumbs up for Terri and the hotel!!!

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank RwAltman
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to write a review in regards to your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay - Stadium. Team members appreciate the positive comments they receive from our guests. I was happy to hear that your stay was excellent and the Terriann was part of that great experience.
Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit to Green Bay.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We had stayed in the king bed, fireplace and whirlpool suite and it was fantastic! The decor of the room was so nice and modern. We were warned upon checking in that if caught smoking in the room, we would be charged a $250 fine and lose our deposit, which is understandable, but the clerk was rather harsh about it which I didnt appriciate just because I smelled or looked like I smoked. We ordered breakfast in the morning which was excellent! , but also a tad expensive. The beds were amazing!!!! I havent slept that good in a long time. Very soft sheets and pillows. I would definetly like to know where I can purchase those. We were located on the 4th floor and there was alot of comotion coming from the hallway as people from the bar downstairs settled. All in all we had a wonderful time and enjoyed the room very much. We will be back soon!!!!!

Room Tip: Suites are so worht it!!!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sparklegurl12
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Stadium. We appreciate all comments and pass all comments on to our team members. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the King Whirlpool Suite; this is the perfect room for our guests to enjoy a getaway. I do want to apologize for the harshness in regards to our smoking policy. Unfortunately we have had several instances in regards to smoking in a guest room; which is why we have this policy enforced. The smoking policy is highly stressed with all of our guests and I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the bed as well as the bedding, I know it is very comfortable and just makes you want to relax in bed all day. Also what a wonderful way to start your day with an excellent breakfast. Again thank you for the wonderful comments. As stated earlier I will pass all information on to the appropriate managers.
We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.