“Unique, healthy, vegetarian options”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Urban Frog - CLOSED

The Urban Frog
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Fast food, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
seymour
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique, healthy, vegetarian options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Sooo good. A unique, healthy restaurant with many vegetarian options! That is RARE in this area! I wish they had another location on the west side of GB!

• Visited August 2013

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Super healthy and super delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a gem of a restaurant. All of the ingredients they use are organic and natural. Their menu is fabulous!! There is an excellent selection, and everything we have ever had there is super tasty, fresh. It is super casual, clean, and friendly!! You will come out feeling very healthy and happy;) It is in a quaint area with nice shops surrounding it! We will be back! Enjoy

Visited March 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I tried out the restaurant on a whim and wasn't disappointed. Had the 1/2 sandwich and a cup of soup. The soup was Frothy Tomato and it was really good. I was expecting a canned soup. The sand wich was a turkey wrap and it was good and tasty.

Manawa
“Great Healthy Gluten-Free Options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I'm on a restricted diet and have to eat gluten-free meals in addition to avoiding some other foods. I rarely go out to eat since my diet is too much of a hassle. The staff was very accommodating to my needs. They are able to make anything on the menu gluten-free and were willing to substitute or remove any other items that didn't fit into my diet. The menu had so many fresh and healthy whole food options that it was hard to choose what to get.

My mom and I each got the 1/2 sandwich / cup of soup option for lunch which I believe was $7.75. We both got the lentil soup which was so flavorful and left us wanting more. I ordered the Sweet Potato Wrap which had slices of raw sweet potato, fennel, sunflower sprouts, avocado and a honey mustard sauce. Delicious! We both had plenty to eat. I really wanted to try the chocolate cake but was too full to do so. For a drink I ordered hot tea and got my own little tea pot that held enough for 2 mug-fulls.

We will definitely return to this cafe again. I loved the open and inviting atmosphere, the great food and the location. If it hadn't started raining, we would have explored more of the downtown area.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local café”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I liked this place a lot. Several of the reviews I read called the place pricey but in comparison places like Starbucks are way more expensive when you consider the quality of the food and the atmosphere.This is listed as a fast food place but it's not McDonalds by any stretch of the imagination. The only thing in common with fast food might be the wait. I like supporting local businesses and this one was definitely a great find. Great place to meet up with friends or just hang out with a book and a bottomless cup of coffee. Thumbs up, A+.