“Always a Great Meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This is the place for authentic Mexican in Green Bay, I always take picky friends here and they always end up satisfied....as well as the non-picky ones. A person can easily fill up for less than ten dollars and have a variety of dishes to choose from, while the atmosphere features some crafted booths and colorful decorations.

In my countless visits to this place I have never had a bad meal, and expect you will have the same experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I loved the art work. It looked like someone hand drew & painted the tables.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

My wife and I were shopping and when we were checking out our cashier recommended we try El Sarape so we gave it a whirl. The food was excellent and there were tons of options on the menu. I couldn't decide what to get there was so much to choose from. And the prices were amazing. We both had full dinners and soda for $20. You can't beat that. I am already looking forward to going back.

1  Thank ChuckWI
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Second time at the East side location for lunch- the portions are generous and reasonably priced, especially if you get the specials. The food is fresh and the free salsa has a nice flavor My father has a wheat allergy and they were very accomodating- most dishes have the corn tortilla as standard, you have to ask for wheat torillas and there is an upcharge. We had a very attentive server. The inside is larger than you would think by its front in a small strip mall.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

The Advocado Tosada here is amazing, as well as the chicken tacos and shredded beef burrito. You really cant go wrong with anything on the menu. Authentic and clean, with friendly service. Great $5 lunch specials available everyday!