“Good, fast mexican.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My family and I ate lunch here. My whole family loved it. Service was fast, food was very good. More authentic than chains. If you like mexican, you should try this place.

There are newer reviews for El Sarape Restaurant

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff. I had the steak burrito and my wife had the beef burrito. Very large portion, couldn't finish. Their Mexican food is more authentic and considerably better than the TexMex chains. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went here earlier in the week with a group of 10 others
It was lunch time
It was busy
However the staff were very helpful and the food arrived very quickly

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Awesome service and awesome food. Definitely going back. Nice atmosphere. Big menu and great combinations. Beer and margaritas too.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

It had been a long time since I stopped here, but I will be back soon. I had the shredded beef flautas that were not what I expected, but where very good. LOVED the chips and salsa. The server was very nice and seemed to really enjoy being there. While I enjoyed the flautas, next time I might try the chimichanga. The place was very busy, yet the food came quickly and prepared nicely. Very much enjoyed my lunch.