“Fast and yummy”

Ranked #286 of 465 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Erbert & Gerbert's - Downtown Green Bay | We CATER & We DELIVER!!!! | Call 920-435-SUBS (7827) to place your order for PICKUP, DELIVERY or CATERING.Erbert & Gerbert’s is a sandwich shop dedicated to serving better, more flavorful sandwiches than anyone else in the universe. We started 20-some years ago in the fine, fine town of Eau Claire, WI, and have since grown to 50 sandwich shops spanning the globe — or at least the United States.You might notice a unique language in the Erbert & Gerbert’s world — sandwiches with names like Narmer, Bornk, and Girf, and an obsession with the idea of Flavornation. What’s that all about? Well, to us, flavor is about more than just sandwiches. It’s about life. Bring us your tired, your hungry, your bored, and we’ll give them flavor. If it doesn’t just fill their bellies but also puts a smile on their face, well, that’s exactly the way we like to do it.
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Fast and yummy”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Super fast service and pretty good subs! I still prefer a couple other sub chains over Erberts and Gerberts but will definitely go back someday (it's my husband's favorite).

• Visited September 2011

Green Bay, WI
“service has gone downhill”
Reviewed 8 January 2010

I always have liked the unusual flare of Erberts, though the menu is rather limited for me, but today I did not have a good experience with the service.
I placed my order at 11:15, and they said "30-45 minutes for delivery". Fine. At 12:15, I called back and said I hadn't received my order. A lady then informed me it was 'sitting there' (who knows how long). She said the order was put in at 11:25, though I know very well when I called. She said they were swamped, and would be there shortly. So, finally, at 12:25, my food showed up. Did I mention I live a few BLOCKS from the restaurant. Needless to say, not impressed today.

Los Angeles,CA
“Subway, eat your heart out”
Reviewed 9 November 2009

My friend told me about this place when i was visiting him. As soon as i walked in, everyone was so nice and helpful. We got our food really quick and at first bite, i feel in love. If anyone reading this knows the owners, tell them to bring that stuff to Los Angeles. I want some more LOL. The workers there even got a good laugh because i made a comment to my friend that it tastes better than Subway subs.

GreenBayMike
“Great soups, great subs...”
Reviewed 12 March 2009

This place has really cleaned up. I used to rarely go here however since they have received new management I've been going daily. Everything there is fresh. I really like the warm welcome you get from the employees and also the extra step they take to make sure your food and your experience makes you want to go back. If you ever have a problem you can speak with Dennis the manager and he'll do everything in his power to resolve any issues you have. If you've had a bad experience here in the past I stress you give them another chance.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good subs, especially the seafood sub.”
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Very good subs, especially the seafood sub.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook