AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay West(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Hotel J Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$114
US$104
US$97
US$95
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$108
US$104
US$95
  • Pool
US$77
US$71
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$92
US$167
US$133
US$139
US$127
All reviewshong kong roomlarge whirlpoollovely innbreakfast broughtb b'sgas fireplacebreakfast was deliciousmodern amenitiesvisit green bayour room was spaciousin townbarbbalconiesfoxpackersgamewi
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Room was plush! Fireplace and private whirlpool were awesome touches - very nice for couples looking to relax at night after enjoying the sunlight. Barbara was very friendly and the location was convenient. Definitely a great option for a bed in breakfast in Green Bay!

Room Tip: Get ones with a whirlpool!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My son is a packer fan and it was my first time in green bay, its was incredible. He searched in many hotels and B&B places and really he found a masterpiece with Astor house. The stay was awesome, Barbara is really amazing to every detail, a great host and cooks delicious. For sure I will repeat the experience, its a highly recommended home away from home to stay.
Congratulations from Guatemala Barbara, Im missing your breakfasts, specially your parfaits…thanks

Room Tip: Every room at the Astor is perfect, it depends on your budget to choose…excellent B&B
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Astor House this past weekend, and boy was it a great experience! Barbara made it such a warm and welcoming environment!

I had never stayed in a B&B before this trip, and let me tell you...I am now sold! I was super skeptical heading into it, but the room was better than we could have imagined, and Barbara put it miles over the top! She was there for us when we arrived after hours, and there for us whenever we needed anything!

The next time we head to Green Bay, we will definitely be giving her another call!

Room Tip: London Room was AWESOME!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesBD4275VM
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Well the Astor house never fails to amaze me, THE best place to stay in titletown USA, warm and cozy in the depths of a Wisconsin winter, It oozes charm and luxury. Barb is an amazing host, nothing is too much trouble for her. My fist stay was October 2002 in the Hong Kong Retreat (check the journal diary if you stay there) and I keep coming back. You have a choice of Lodging when visiting Green Bay, make the right choice, choose The Astor House !

Room Tip: all the rooms are amaxing, quiet and privacy round the back with the Laredo and Vienna. But they are all superb
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My boyfriend lives in North Carolina and I only get to see him every month or so and for his last night here, I surprised him with The Garden of Lights at the Botanical Garden and a night at Astor. I had searched for hours online trying to find the perfect place and happened to stumble upon this B&B. Let me say, the hours searching was totally worth it. Barbara couldn't have made me feel more at ease about everything since this was my first B&B and I just felt that she would do anything to make everything utterly perfect.

It couldn't have been more romantic and was one of the best last night we've had. It's always hard on the both of us the night before one of our flights home and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. There was this tree in space the whirlpool was in so we turned off all the lights and only had the glow from the fireplace and that little tree. We just sat there, drinking our wine...it was like a scene out of one of those chick-flick movies he likes. Sparks would probably write a book with the Astor House as a location.

The breakfast was just unbelievable. I got the eggs and fruit bowl, excepting just eggs and like three different fruit, but oh no, it was like a omelet in a bowl with scrambled eggs, potatoes, peppers, ect and the fruit bowl had such an assortment, she even had mangoes!

I couldn't have asked for a better last night or such a warm morning.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room with a fireplace if staying during winter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple