“BAD MANAGER”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Zone
Ranked #328 of 490 Restaurants in Green Bay
Description: Best Wings in town. Huge variety of flavors and best of all we DELIVER right to your door, hot and fresh
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The manager was very rude when i used an old groupon. Pretty much called me a criminal.
The food was good but will never go back because of the way i was treated by the "manager".
Couldn't believe the comments that came out of a "manager's" mouth! Wish i would have walked out instead of taking that abuse for using an old groupon! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

1  Thank Nancy A

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I have never had wings that bad in my life. They were so dry and had no meat on them. I threw them all out and are something else. Do not eat here!! Disgusting!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We do not have a Wing Zone near us but when I am in Green Bay, there is a good chance I will be having some wings from here. I like the hot boneless ones. I know they are hot enough when I start to sweat!

1  Thank James S
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Our wings were good, although too spicy for me. They have alot of options but all seemed a bit too intense unless you really like spicy.

1  Thank eaner921
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 June 2008

Excellent honey bbq wings! I've only had delivery & they've been very nice.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook